Filler 1: A new Food

AN: I'm so happy that people like my story!!! Shout out to @thescottishpanda ! Ok. On to the chapter! Enjoy!!

Honoka's POV
After the survival test, my team and I went to ichiraku ramen then we went to my favorite crepe stand.

"This is my favorite crepe stand! It's somewhat small and is the only crepe stand in Konoha! The person who works there says that he came from a village called "France" and that it was there that he learned how to make crepes. I think that he is actually an author and he made up "France." I'll tell you that they are AMAZING!!! It's also a pretty unpopular stand cuz he is in a street that is far from the marketplace." I tell my friends. Naruto was listening pretty intently, Sakura was probably thinking about France and Sasuke was looking at some store windows. We walked along as I rambled about France. Then, we arrived at a stand with crepes. We all order one. I got a fruit tart one, Sakura and Sasuke got a strawberry chocolate one, and Naruto got an orange flavored one, a new flavor. They come out after a few minutes.
"Well, everyone. Enjoy!" I say and take a HUGE bite.
They all look at their's, and take a bite. Naruto's eyes sparkled.
"I found a new favorite food!!!"
Sakura was savoring the taste, her hand resting on her cheek.
"This is so good❤️!"
Sasuke nodded his head (he had food in his mouth and he was being polite). He swallowed.
"It's good." And took another bite. We then end up going our separate ways. When I get home, I speak to my family about being a ninja, and we basically talk until we all go to bed.