Disappearance

Fairy tail and its characters are property of Hiro Mashima. Please support the best official release.

Hiya! How are you? Sorry for the late update. Life kinda happened and then more life happened and now I'm buried in life! This is going to be a not too long chapter because I have a good idea for the next chapter. I hope you enjoy them both. Anyway, on with the story!

Gajeel's POV

"LEVY! WHERE ARE YOU?!" We had woken up the middle of the night to find Levy had disappeared completely! All we heard was a scream and she was gone. Mira had gone off to look for her with Lisanna, Romeo and Happy. Usually, I would find this weird, but Mira wouldn't go as far as to kidnap and hide her, would she? Hmmmm...... Nah, that's very unlikely. But not impossible.... Also, Romeo is there to keep everything under control so we're probably safe.

"WHERE DID YOU GO, SHRIMP?" I told her to stay by my side! And, yet again, I lost her. If she wasn't so damn small, it would've been easy to find her! No. Don't blame her height. It's all my fault! After what happened in the palm forest, I wouldn't be surprised if she went off on her own. But that doesn't explain the scream. Erza and Jellal had already gone somewhere by morning so that made things harder for us.

"What did you do Gajeel. It was you wasn't it?" I'm surprised Bunny Girl can talk while crying that much! It was like Niagra Falls on her face. Geez. What does Natsu see in her?

"It wasn't me, Bunny Girl. But why do you think I did it?"

"I share a room with Levy. She told me what happened last night!"

"Dammit, Shrimp!"

"And stop calling her Shrimp, you blushing pervert!"

"Are you sure you have the right story? If you did have the correct one, you would know that neither half-pint or I are perverts!

"You ARE a pervert Gajeel because you kidnapped her!"

"WHY WOULD I DO THAT!?"

"BECAUSE YOUR A PERVERT!!!"

"WHAT IS UP WITH YOUR KNOWLEDGE!!!! ALSO, IF SHE MEANS THAT MUCH TO YOU, HOW ABOUT YOU STOP CRYING AND HELP ME FIND HER!!!"

"WELL, EXCUSE ME! LAST TIME I CHECKED, I WAS HER BEST FRIEND!" And that was how Lucy snapped. She stormed outside with a mix of anger and rage. I was just pointing it out! Great, now I get an hour long lecture from Natsu. Fun.

"Hey! Metal-face! Get your iron ass out here! Did you see what happened to Levy?" Ugh, speak of the devil...

Wendy, who had been panicking in a corner, crept gingerly towards us.

"I s-s-saw someone take h-her away l-last n-n-night...." This caught flame-brain's attention as well as mine. It was only ours because Lucy had ran off and the others were either off doing their own stuff or on the search for Levy.

"What... Did you... Say?"

"I... Saw who did it..." She was getting panicky and her breathing became eradic. She was also quivering in that midget body of hers.

"Wendy. Stay calm. Take deep breaths in and out, ok?" She obeyed the idiot. "Ok. Can you please tell me about this person?"

"W-well, it was a weird dodgy guy..." Wow. Mega helpful.

"Can you tell us anything else, short stack?"

"Y-yes... It was a demonic girl with a psychotic grin on her face..." Sounds a bit like Mira! Must just be a coincidence...

"And she was laughing under her breath... And was holding... Pocky sticks..." This was no coincidence.

"She had purplish hair with electric blue stripes in it." No. Can't be Mira. She loves her hair colour because it was a family trait that she'd picked up along with Lisanna and Elfman.

Happy's POV

"Wow guys! You two are geniuses!"

"I know, right?"

"Romeo, you better not mess up our plans! Remember our deal! If you do, you're dead. And, the deal would be off. Understand?"

"Y-yes! Wasn't planning on ruining anything!"

Ican't believe Mira and Lissana could pull that stunt off! And we already distracted Erza and Jellal so the best chances of figuring us out had slipped through their fingers... And paws. Lucy would be too sad, Wendy would be too scared, Romeo is in on it as well, Gajeel would be too dumb, Juvia would be fangirling too much, Gray would be stripping while being busy trying to remove Juvia and Natsu has just got dumber as time has gone by! We are indestructible.... After the offer we made Romeo, he won't betray us so Gray is their best hope! But fan girls always get their way in the end so he will be pretty busy... Lily is trying to help Gajeel be happy so he's on our side. Carla is back at the hut, still asleep. Her injuries from Mira's "surprise guest" we're still healing. She got too close to the magic and the injuries came into affect overnight.

"Anyway, why is Gajeel so near?"

~silence~

....

~a bit more silence~

..........

~yet more silence~

............

Romeo opened his mouth, about to say something. But he said nothing.

.............

~when will the silence stop? Oh! Now!~

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?" Mira was the first to speak.

"How can you tell?" Lissana asked.

"My awesome kitty nose!" Ahhhh. I love you, nose! But not as much as I love fish. Mmmmmmmm..... Fish.....

"HAAAAAPPPPPPPY!!!!"

"Why is it, peasant?"

"IS HE CLOSE ENOUGH TO SPOIL OUR PLANS OF AWESOMENESS? CAN WE REACH THE HIDEOUT FIRST?"

"If we run and seal it extra-tight we ca-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHNNGDDGHHHJIGDGHFFGH!!!!!!!"

Mira was dragging us off at full speed! No wonder she's called the she-devil!

Mira's POV

WE MUST GET THERE FIRST.

"ROMEO! USE YOUR FLAMES OF AWESOMENESS TO SPEAD US UP!!!"

"Yes ma'am!" We sped up a little bit, but as soon as they took real affect, we were there.

"Happy! Do you smell Gajeel?"

"Nope! We're far away from him, ok?"

"Great! Now, brace yourselves! Poor little Levy can't know our true identities! Operation "Knight in iron armour is in effect!" As these words left my mouth, they took cover.

"Satan's soul! Demon overload!"

So! How was it? I SOME ideas but not too many. I would appreciate any ideas or comments that you have and I hope you liked this. Sorry, but I love the use of weird dodgy guys so..... Yeah...... I had too.... See you next time!