The love of a she devil

Hey! Last chapter! Whooooo! Just so you k ow, this one is gonna be EXTREMELY short! I'm not even kidding! I don't know what to say ;-; so uh.... Like.... Enjoy my final chapter!

Mirajane's POV
Finally, it was over. All of my ships had cannoned. What now? I asked myself as I stood at the bar, staring into space. Maybe I would get on with my own life? No, too hard. I'm completely stuck now. My while like has just thrown up rainbows of confusingness onto me and I don't know what to do about it. Currently, all of the ships were out on dates and here I was, at the guild bar, polishing beer glasses. What was I going to do with my life? Everything I wanted to ever happen had happened. There wasn't anything else to live for. I doubt I'll find any new weirdos to ship. Even if I did,they wouldn't be as fun to mess with as my old ships. What do I do? Is my life... Complete? Even though they had cannoned, there still felt like something was missing. What though...
Laxus's POV
"What am I missing?" Mirajane muttered to herself.
"Mira, I think I know!"
"..."
No response.
"Mira?"
"..."
Still no response.
"Hello? Anyone there?"
"..."
After about ten minuets of this, I finally caught her attention.
"Oh, hi Laxus. What is it?"
"I think I can help."
"With what?"
"Well, you know how all of your ships are cannon?"
"Yeah?"
"And how you feel like something's missing?"
"Y-yeah?"
"Well, I hate to break it to you, but one of MY ships isn't cannon and I need your help."
"I'M LISTENING?"
"Well..."
"Who is it, then?"
"Us."

YES I AM ENDING IT HERE!!! I'll leave the rest to your imagination ;)
I'd like to thank all of you who've been reading this. I couldn't have done this without your support! I love you all so much and am really glad that I wrote this for you. I've always wanted to do this, and finally, it's happening. I don't know what to do now.... So... I'm just gonna write another fanfic! Please comment ideas below so I can write fanfic about who YOU want me to! Again, thank you all for reading. I hope you enjoyed this and that you'll read my fanfics which I'll write next. See you all! Bye.