Chapter 1-The new heretic

Kai who is thought to of been dead by all who reside in Mysticfalls, was very much not dead, and was still up to his usual self. Going round annoying people, but the type of people he targeted were people like Damon. This was because he had a lot of practice winding him up while trapped in the prison world with him and bonnie.
Kai also liked the way he could read people like Damon, always telling him weather he was going to be punched or not, But to kai a bar fight was half the fun. Besides if the fight did become serious to a point that he was in danger, he could just siphon the life out of his opponent with just one touch.

Once kai had turned into a heritic he had the power of both vampire and witch. He was unstoppable as not only was he powerful he was clever and reckless which are two things that completely contradict each other, but since the merge with luck he has had almost a split personality. Like Luke is trying to break through and take control of kai.

Kai clicked his fingers and the door swung open allow him to ender the pub. He no longer had to open doors as he could do it with just a click of his fingers. This was one of the things he had learnt to do in only a short period of time. Imagine what he could do if he had years of practice.

All but the people unconscious due to high doses of alcohol, turned and looked at kai. puzzled excretions on there faces, trying to work out what just happened. Kai said nothing just smiled before taking a step through the fresh hold. He walked over to the bar and sat down knowing full well that almost everyone was watching him. To be honest he was counting on it after all he wanted everyone to see what he was going to do next. It was all part of a big game he liked to play. It involved making a dramatic entrance to get everyones attention then he would order a drink for himself and some unfortunate person in the pub. After all he would spell the drink making Kai's victim become delusional and paranoid all kai would have to do is tell his victim that everyone in the pub was trying to kill him but himself, then he would just sit back and watch his victims future unfold before his eyes.

After a while kai would get board so with the swipe of one hand and a little chant everyone in the pub would be dead.

Once kai had finished playing he would wonder the streets looking for a bite to eat. Although he was only a vampire for all of five minutes until he was supposably dead he wasn't tort how to feed properly so would end up killing every time. He hadn't mastered the snatch eat erased technic damon and the other vampires from mystic falls use. Well when there not drinking from blood bags or hunting Bambi.

To Kai's dismay feeding wasn't his only problem, his style of fun was drawing to much attention to his area and the hunters were getting closer. This worried Kai, they are trained with years of experience and Kai had no experience he barely had his blood lust under control, let alone trying to fight two hunters maybe even more. Kai didn't stick around for long to find out how many there wore but he figured he would find out sooner rather than latter as he knew they where hunting him.

Out of the blue Kai thought of a brilliant idea. He would go back to mystic falls and set an easy trail to follow for the hunter, leading them straight to all the vampire in mystic falls and losing the hunters in the proses as they would be to occupied dealing with mystic falls infestation of vampires. Kai sore this as killing two birds with one stone and he was right.

That evening to he stole a car he knew the hunters would be able to trace and drove all night back to mystic falls where everyone thinks he's dead. What could possibly go wrong.