Chapter 3- 555

It had been an hour since Enzo walked out.
Kai was waiting for him to comeback.

The sound of the big old wooded door opening got Kai's attention. Kai used his newly learned stealth moves to make his way into the hallway undetected.

To Kai's surprise it wasn't Enzo but Damon. Kai had a lot of reasons to hurt Damon but he wanted to do it undetected.

Damon seemed to be sneaking around his own house. This gave Kai an idea...

Damon snuck round the house until he maid it to his room. He was in his Bathroom opening cupboard and draws frantically. Damon looked up at the mirror.

' 555' was written on the mirror in blood
" hi Kai" Damon whispered before shaking the thought out of his head.

' Kai's dead. I cut his head of with my hand. I felt it go through. He's dead there's know way he survived that...' Damon though to himself trying to reassure himself.

Once Damon established that what he was looking for was know where to be found he decided to leave. As Damon walked around the corner he stopped dead when he laid eyes on a familia face.

"Kai..." Damon only just managed to stutter
" hello Damon, back from the dead... But you already know about that, considering your dead and all."

" how... I killed you."
" yes... Yes you did, but look at me now. Stronger than ever and all thanks to you"
Damon swallowed hard he wanted to kill kai so badly for what he did to Elane, but he knew it was going to be harder than the last time and he seemed to of failed the first time.
" my mother gave you her blood." Damon questioned
" yes. Then I died and became a heritic. I guess this makes us family now we have the same blood." Kai's smirk grew.
" just because my mothers blood turned you doesn't mean your family... You don't even know the meaning of family you killed most of your own."
Kai narrowed his eyes at Damon and lifted his hand. Damon started to lose his breath. Kai was using magic to strangle him.
" och that hurt." Kai said sarcastically. " you know my family weren't the loving family type. Hence the reason I was stuck in a prison world... They don't care so why should I."

Damone hands where around his neck trying to get air. Until kai lowered his hand allowing Damon to breath again. Damon fell to the floor in an attempt to catch his breath. Kai walked over to him and just stood there looking down at him.

" I'd love to stay and chat but I've got better people to talk to." Damon announced.
Kai just laughed. Suddenly Damon used his vampire speed to get out. Kai knew that he could follow him but that would ruin the element of surprise. So kai let him go, this time...