chapter 5

I'm so sorry that I'm late I just had no inspiration these last couple of days.I still dont honestly so this is probably gonna be crap but I tried, I swear.Anyway tooo the storyyy......

Nick's pov

The first thing I heard when I walked into school was about Josh's party.I can't deny that I fellt slightly excited about it.My god how can you not be excited?Josh throws the absolute best parties ever.It's kind of a tradition of his.Every year he throws a super awesome party and every year I get drunk out of my mind,and I kind of need to get drunk right now.Besides my dad put me on curfew so the best thing I can do is break it.I basically already broke it anyway.He didnt notice me leave the night he told me I had curfew and he most definitely didnt hear me come in considering i could hear his snores from downstairs.

"Hey dude!oh man sorry about standing you up yesterday,but I met this chick-" None other than my best friend ronnie.I cut him off by punching him in the arm.

"I dont wanna hear it I was waiting for you in the cold at night.besides if my dad had caught me I would have been under house arrest because he put me on curfew,which you would have known had you shown up yesterday"

he had that stupid smile on his face that made me wanna punch him "what'd you do this time?"

"dude I didnt do anything!I swear!I just stayed out a little longer which till yesterday I was allowed to do.Its not my fault that he was having a shit day you know?"

"i feel you man.WAIT what about the party?Youre not gonna miss josh's party are you?"

"are you insane? of course not.Im just gonna have to go out and get back in unnoticed.And make sure that they wont come into my room while im gone."

"how youre gonna do that?"

"dont know yet anyway, ill think of something" I smiled my evil smile and he smirked immediately understanding how serious i was. 

the bell rang and i followed him to class.

jay's pov

"hey jayy" a squeaky voice said behind me.I turned around to see a girl i had never seen bbefore.

she had long blond hair that reached her waist and high waisted jeans that made her ass look bigger and a crop top that made her boobs look huge.not that i was looking or anything...

"uh hello...?" It was more like a question i guess.

"hey you wanna go to that party with me on friday?" oh right joshs party.everyone was talking about and everyone was gonna go.till a second ago i was sure that i wouldnt get to go though.well what the hell.

"sure.i'll meet you there like around ten or something"

"cool!see ya" she said the second part in a seductive voice whispering in my ear.

i let out a sigh and took my books out of my locker going to my class.I havent gone to a party in a couple of years.I was kind of excited.even though girls seemed to like me i wasnt very popular and people never really talked to me.i think they were actually afraid of me sometimes.i dont know why.all i know was that people didnt really invite me to hang out with me.nkt that i had a problem with that.im nkt really the type that goes out all the time.i guess you cvould call me anti-social.anyway i didnt really have a problem with that.it just got lonely sometimes.

i reached the classroom and took my seat waiting for the lesson to start.

word count:603

~

im really sorry this turned out so small i kind of have writers block but i swearim gonna update as soon as i can.I sort of have it planned out from here.anyway hope you enjoyed it.