Chapter one

I do not own mlp. (My Little Pony). Also, enjoy!
         I sat quietly on my outdoor balcony, looking up into the night. The stars twinkled, adding beauty to the graceful cloak of darkness. And in the center of the night stood the moon, shining bright with confidence while the stars only glimmered slightly, as if they didn't want to disturb the shadows. I gazed at the moon, my moon, and I felt a sudden sickening feeling. I had terrible memories flood back into my mind, the hauntings I deserved from my corrupt past.
I looked down in sorrow, as I reflected over my actions. I don't know what to think of it anymore, weather it was my fault or my sisters. In the end it doesn't really matter. I got the suffering that I deserved for the actions that I, both as Luna and Nightmare Moon, had done.
Was it my fault for all of that? I can't help but feel like it was my fault. It was in fact me that was jealous in the first place. Jealous of something I knew I could never get. If I could have just been grateful for what I had, not jealous of what Celestia had, would I have avoided imprisonment for one thousand years?
Or was it Celestia's fault? She was quite bothersome at the time, bragging about her life, about what she had and I didn't. She was loved, glorified, and even worshiped. Me, well I was forgotten and ignored. In an effort to save myself I reached out to Celestia. I really didn't want money, wealth, power, beauty, or whatever else any pony could ever dream of. I just needed a friend, somebody to care, somebody to recognize my existence. Yet despite this, she turned away from me in disgust. I was alone.
With the shadow of anger growing, I felt a storm of evil brewing inside of me. I tried to fight it, to push it back. I didn't want to be swallowed by corruption. I was a weakling. Everything I knew collapsed as I was fully swallowed by darkness. I guess this does make this my fault, since I couldn't push it back.
That was the past. It is gone. Done. It may have left a stain but it is not worth me dwelling upon. I sighed. I slowly stretched my legs as I rose off of the ground. The armor-like shoes that I was wearing made a clinking noise as each one touched the marble tiles of the floor. They were a sign of my wealth and authority as a princess, but honestly I found them annoying. As I walked into my room, my eyes quickly darted around before locating my pillow. Using my magic horn I made it levitate over to me as I plunked down in my soft plushy bed. I buried my face into my pillow and cried. I cried not only for my past mistakes but for the fact that I can feel it returning.
The shadow is coming, the darkness is growing, and I am even weaker then before.
-----------------—-----—-------------------- Ok so that's an overdramatic, and extremely deep, first chapter. Luna will actually do stuff next chapter, I just kind of needed to set the story up. Anyway thanks for reading! Please comment and vote if you enjoyed reading this!:)