Chapter 10

Gigi POV
Back to school and today it's the Bradford Bulldogs FC vs London Lions FC in a game of football..

Zayn is the captain and everyone is cheering on for him and the whole squad hope they can win.

Zayn POV
Tip off and we had the ball, I got pass one defender and layed it off to Louis.. Who made a through ball to me... I took the shot but hit the post.

44 mins later I saw Lou running... I made a lob through ball and manage to lay it off to his feet. Louis scored!!

1-0 and it's half time..we need to score or keep it 1-0. I tried defending in the second half but they found a good ball through.. Than they scored... 1-1

70mins into the match and hardly anything happened... SO as the captain I'm gunna do something about it.. I got pass 3 defenders than making a run.. I skilled out another 2 and I was one on one with the keeper, about to take the shot than I got fouled in the penalty area hard....

I got a penalty and this shot could make us win it 2-1.... I took the shot curling it top corner keeper doesn't have a chance..

2-1 and that's how it ended.. We beat our rival squad and got sick looking trophy aswell....

"Hey babe well done" Gigi said to me looking really happy as I gave her a kiss on the cheek

"Babe????....." Everyone looking puzzled

"Oh ehm me and Gigi are going out" I said to them.

They looked really surprised but happy for us. Hopefully that Jessica maniac stays away from her.

We all went to Subway to celebrate with like half our school.. It's more of Bradford Bulldogs hangout place now..

_______________________________
Chapter 10 everyone ik it's short but the next one is coming up soon (;

Check out:
Summer love
Bad Blood
Camping with One Direction
The Xtra Factor