〰I'm So Sorry〰

A/N (2021): I haven't decided if I want to rewrite this whole story, so I'm leaving my old chapters posted, but if you look passed Chapter 8 you will find my REwrite of this small introduction to the story. I feel it is better written than it was here (I was only 14 when this story was written.) Thank you for taking the time to read my writing. Enjoy!  

Jill flew across the room into the wall. She slid down as Chris ran at Wesker.  Wesker slammed Chris into the table throwing him towards the window. Jill went down on one knee catching her breath, and when she looked up Wesker was about to kill her partner. "No!" she screamed getting up and running at Wesker. She tackled him throwing him off balance and making him drop Chris, they fell out the window.

Jill held onto Wesker as they fell. The last voice Jill heard was her partner yelling her name. They crashed to the ground and Jill felt every bone in her body break. She screamed in pain and closed her eyes.

A/N (2013): To everyone who reads this, I have decided to change things up than to keep them completely on the story. It's way too stressful trying to make sure I stay based on the game so thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy my story. :)