Cousin Lloyd~Zane

You've been with Zane for about a month now and you are very close to Lloyd.
Your POV
"Lloyd! Over here!" You yell, Dev had just came back with a bag of candy and you wanted to share it with your older cousin.
"What is it Y/N?" You hold out the bag and he smiles. "Come on we can go to my room to hide it." And you two head off running for his room and you sit on his bed and you pick out a few that you like and Lloyd does the same, you look over what he chose and realize that his pile was mostly green.

"Your green ninja is showing all holy savior." You chuckle, he looks at what he has and laughs a bit too.

"Maybe I'm also the candy ninja....." You knew what he was thinking.

"No they'll know I snuck the candy if you do....." You  start standing up and backing out of the door and run for the deck with Lloyd in close pursuit when you see Dev. "Dev save me!" You say picking up the sleepy snake, he playfully nips at your hand. "Please..." He gives a 'sigh' and slithers down your leg to chase Lloyd.

"Y/Nn Help me!" Lloyd yells and you continue to laugh.

"Deserved!" You yell as he runs around the deck, running from the snake, as long as Grandpa Sensei didn't see Dev chasing him you'd be fine.

"Y/N, why is your snake chasing Lloyd?" You turned your head to see- to your relief- uncle Jay.

"He was gonna get me in trouble for something that I did,"

"Candy?"

"Yeah..."

"I didn't see anything," Jay smiles and walks away, you turn back to the deck and pull out a F/c (Favorite candy) to eat while you watch Dev chase the greatest ninja in the land.