Part One

The stage is silent, blood red curtains closed. The audience chat amongst themselves as they wait for the show to start. Most are either tourists or Londoners looking for entertainment on a Friday night. It's a full house and as Niall watches from behind the curtains, he whispers to himself: "Showtime."

All the lights blink out in unison and in the same moment, turn back on. The curtains are drawn but their performer is yet to show.

"They say that magic is targeted deception," a lyrical Irish voice flows out from the speakers. "That it is nothin' but the illusion designed for amusement. But how is it really done? Am I playin' tricks or is this all real magic?"

The lights black out again, when they reappear, a blond boy appears as well. He is suspended mid-air, sustained nothing but what looks like an ordinary soap bubble.

"Now, you see, I've a different opinion," he continues, looking pensive as he floats downwards. "It is an art perfected by those, shall I say, gifted. Us who are gifted enough to see beyond the eye and use it to our advantage."

Just as the boy is floating about ten feet above the stage, the bubble pops. The audience and the boy scream as he comets toward the ground. The moment he would hot the stage, the lights go out again.

The audience lets out a collective gasp and hold their breath until a spotlight lights up. It is pointing at a random seat in the middle of the seat, the blond boy smiling nonchalantly.

"Whoever thought of that trick," he drawls bemusedly, "is a sick sadistic excuse of a human."

The theatre bursts into a big round of applause and Niall smirks as he makes his way toward the stage once more.

-

"You went to Scotland for business trip?" Liam inquires. The man nods, gnawing on his bottom lip. "By yourself without your fiancée, am I correct?" He nods again.

The fiancée looks at her betrothed, interested on what Liam will say next. "For pleasure and business, eh? What's his name start with: a, b, c, d... Dale, is it? Closet gay and engage to a woman. Wow that must be tough for you!"

The woman looks enraged. And so does the man. He grabs Liam by his shirt front and shakes him. "What game are you playing at, you little bugger?"

"Something call the mentalism, sir. I get inside your head, it's that simple. Bit, if you want me to, I'll make her forget."

"How much," the older man grits out.

"Everything in your wallet, please. Even the three condoms, although I would say that you were being overly optimistic. "

-

Harry smiles at the girl, "Do you see your card in the deck?" He flips through his deck, slowly enough for her to actually have a close look.

"No...." She giggles.

"That's because you're looking too closely. I think we'll find it over there." The curly haired boy points at the skyscraper built by the river and sure enough, five of hearts is lit up on the side. The girl jumps up and down, excited that the trick really worked.

"Wow, how'd you do that?" She purrs.

"Trade secret, sorry," He smirks.

"Wanna give me a private lesson?"

-

"Nothing is ever locked, not with me," Louis states. "You can bring me it and I'll open for you."

He catches the eye of a young boy. "Got a sec, bud?" The boy nods. "Good, mind if I borrow your bike lock and chain?"

He takes the chain and locks it up. He holds it up for the small crowd to see it. He then karate chops it on the lock, making it fall open. The crowd claps.

Louis takes his bow.

-

As Niall is packing up for the night, he notices a tarot card lying on top of his stage clothes. It's The Tower and the back has Horus' Eye on it and an address just outside of London. Being the curious lad that he is he makes a note of showing up there by 4:44 , as dictated below the address.

This had better be worth his time.