Chapter 4 - The Moment Of Desire

Eren and Levi found a cave further up and began their lovemaking for the first time.

When they stepped into the cave, Eren turned around and kissed Levi hard. Levi pushed Eren down on one of the big rocks in the cave and began unbuttoning his shirt. Eren placed his hands on the back of Levi's head, getting his fingers tangled in his hair and tucking it lightly. Eren shuttered by feeling Levi's tongue invade his mouth. His heart fluttered as Levi began stroking his bare skin.

Their lips pulled apart and Eren moaned from Levi's touch.

E = "Ah... Levi..."

Levi began sucking Eren's neck, while going further down till he stopped by Eren's manhood, which was twitching from his touch.

L = "Eren. Turn over"

Eren looked at Levi with a confused look, but did as he said. Eren jerked, when he could feel a finger entering his behind.

E = "Ah...!"

Levi pushed another finger inside Eren, trying to stretch his hole. Levi got more excited, when he heard Eren's cries of pain and pleasure. He couldn't take it anymore and pulled his fingers out.

L = "Eren. I'm going to enter, relax for me."

Without waiting for Eren's answer Levi thrusted deep inside Eren making him scream from the object invading his insides. Levi found Eren's sweet spot and kept thrusting inside him.
Levi had never felt as good before, not even with other females. Eren was special, he really brought something up in him, he could not control.

This time Levi knew it; Eren was his mate and Levi would never let him go.

Levi's thoughts came to an end, when Eren grabbed his face and kissed him passionately. Levi could feel that he was close as his thrusting became faster.

L = "... Eren, i can't hold on much longer"

E = "Ah. Me... Neither... Ah, Mmnn, Ah"

Levi and Eren's moaning filled the cave as they reached their breaking point and came together.

After the lovemaking, they were both exhausted. Levi fell on top of Eren as their heavy breathing subsided.

E = "I love you, Levi"

L = "I love you too, Eren. And I want you to be my mate"

Eren looked Levi in the eyes as tears where forming. Eren cried while nodding his head to accept Levi's proposal.

What they both didn't know was that their actions had a fatal outcome and it was not something that they could change.