His Rose: 9

إن مع اليوم غدا يا مسعدة
There's always tomorrow

Rose

Elia presses hard onto the gas pedal but I am surprised to see him heading straight towards the Range Rover. As we're getting nearer, he presses down the window on his side before raising a gun. Somehow, everything starts to move in slow motion—I get to see two people on the front seats looking straight at us before Elia shoots the driver.

Then, he drops the gun on his lap; driving straight down the road. Due to the wind, Elia's hair are messily hitting his face as he turns to look at me and smile—showing off his dimples. My eyes focus on his face, feeling myself falling into a deep trance. The way he is just attracts me. He doesn't realise how he's letting me feel all sorts of emotions.

I smile back at him and he presses up the window as he enters the highway. We're heading to a different direction and I just look behind to see that the Range Rover isn't following us.

''We have to hurry or they'll catch up with us again.'' He says, breaking the silence.

It took me awhile to realise that we're actually heading towards the airport. Once Elia stops the car at the entrance, I turn to look at him and see that he's taking two passports out of the dashboard. My eyebrows furrow in confusion but then, realises that he's a mafia and he can get anything settled.

He hands me my passport and I look inside to see a picture of me and all of my informations.

I step out of the car after him and we enter the airport, not even bothered to park the car properly. As we walk through the crowd, I find myself losing him so he turns to look at me and grab my hand—incase we lose each other due to the amount of people here.

My lips curve up into a small smile as I grip onto his hand, loving the feeling of his skin with mine. Sometimes, the little things are much more appreciated—in my opinion. I can't stop looking at him and he doesn't seem to realise how I'm mesmerised by him; it's insane.

Elia starts to pull me closer towards him as we run down the hall, making me laugh at ourselves. We're actually acting like little kids and I can't help but love it. He turns to look at me and I see him grinning widely while we continue to run; not bothered by the amount of people are looking at us as if we've lost our mind.

Within seconds, we're already on our way towards Milan. It's one hell of a long trip from San Francisco but the excitement that I feel eases the boredom. I turn left and see that Elia has fallen asleep. My eyes wander from his eyebrows to his lips—realising how I've never watched him sleep before.

Lifting my right hand, I lightly run my index finger on the side of his cheek, feeling the softness of his skin. Then, my finger slowly reaches his lips, making me pull away, afraid if he might wake up and catch me examining his face but when I see no sign of him waking up, I smile to myself.

As I'm about to lean back on my seat, my eyes widen when I feel him holding onto my wrist and turning around to look at me. His dark brown eyes are slightly lighter due to the sunlight as he looks deeply into mine. To my surprise, he pulls me by the wrist so that our noses are touching; leaving us staring into each other's eyes.

Elia glances at my lips for a few seconds before turning his head to the right and leaning closer towards me until our lips are brushing against one another. My whole body freezes as soon as I feel the warmth but he continues to lean in until our lips are fully touching. Within seconds, he is already cupping my face—so that it would be easier for us to kiss in sync.