Chapter 6

Hey everyone I'm sorry I couldn't update! I was very stumped for how I was going to write this. If there is spelling mistakes or any other I would not be fixing them till I update  A couple more chapters. I really hope you enjoy.

Peace out!!

*****************************************************************************************

Nora's P.O.V.

They are chanting some ancient words that I don't recognize. Richard-the head of the whole thing, has already put cuts down my chest and on my wrist. For the past couple minutes I've been trying my hardest not to black out.

 I really hope Jem and them come and get me before I die at least. The warmth of my blood dripping down the side of chest feels good because of how cold it is outside. I turn my head to my side to look at Richard. 

He comes closer to me so his face is like two inches from my face. "Don't worry this would be quick" he whispered into my ear and pulled away with a smirk planted on his face. He grabbed his knife and slowly started pushing it through my chest.

 I let out a scream as the knife got deeper and deeper, but before he could finish it, I saw him get thrown to the other side of me. I looked down at my chest and saw the knife sticking out of it.

I raised my wrist even though it hurt from the cut and the silver, I grabbed the knife tightly and yanked it out. I let out a small cry when the knife tore free from my flesh. I let my arms fall back onto the table and looked towards the woods. I saw the one person I needed. Jem. He came rushing towards me with worry in his eyes. 

He came right besides me and ripped the chains off me. He took a look at all my injuries and looked at me with sorrow. I knew what that meant. If I didn't get help now I would die. I heard Jem bark some things over to someone right before I blacked out from the pain.

Jem's P.O.V.

I looked backed down at her and she had her eyes closed. I could still here her heart beating but faintly. Will killed the leader of the rogues and Rhyder was helping Will kill the rest. I already told them that I was going to get Nora to the pack house ASAP! I turned back to her and laid my hands under her shoulders and behind her knees. I held her close to me as I ran as fast as I could move without hurting her anymore than she is already hurt.

It took longer than I wanted it to be to get to the pack house but we got there. 'Get the pack doctor now!!' I mind linked the Alpha or known as my father. I will soon be Alpha since I now have a Luna. I took Nora into the medical area on soon enough the pack doctor Michelle came in looking frantic when she saw Nora.

"Please help her! She needs to live." I glance between the two.

"Yes Alpha. Right away. I need you to leave so I can do my work." I nod my head I walked out the room. They don't know that she is my mate but I'm gonna tell my dad right now. He would be ecstatic to find that the healer is my mate. Even though she can heal people and herself I think this is to much for her to handle since she looks like she hadn't had any food for a long time.

I reach the study and knock on the door. A rough voice answers telling me to come in. I walk through the door and walk right in front of my father.

"Son your back so soon." He says with surprise.

"I had to or else we would of lost our future Luna and healer." I say while sitting down in the chair in front of the desk. I needed to sit.

"What........New Luna?.....Wait the healer Nora is your mate?" Shock filled his voice.

"Yes Father. I only found out the day before she was kidnapped but I didn't people being all frantic here knowing that there new Luna was gone. I wanted to wait till we got her back then tell everyone."

"Well I would've liked it sooner but if that is what wanted I respect your choice on things" My father told me. I leaned forward on my knees and rest my face in my hands.

'Alpha she is awake and asking for you' Michelle mind linked me. 

"I got to go. Nora is awake and wants to see me." I say to my father as I walk to the door to head out.

"Go and see her." He smiles and I walk out the door. I headed down the stairs and into the doc room.

Once I open the door her head turned towards me and a small smile formed on her lips. I come up and sit next to her on her bed and pull onto my lap. "How are you feeling?" I ask her as I look at all of her bandages. 

"I'm feeling okay, just a little weak and sore. They had to hook me up with some nutrients cause I haven't eaten anything in the past month. I'm really glad you came looking for me. I really missed you and I just didn't want to die young." She nervously's laughs at the last thing. I give her a small smile and snuggle into her and breathed in her wonderful scent. 

"Can I take a nap?" She asks me.

"Do you want me to stay or leave you?"

"Please stay. I don't want to be alone."

"Sure. Good night my little angel." I kissed her forehead and fell asleep with her in my arms.

***************************************************************************************

I'm sorry guys for keeping you waiting so long but I got stumped during the end of the chapter. And I thought this was a good time to end. I promise to update soon!!

VOTE

COMMENT

PEACE OUT!!