Story 5: Mighty the Armadillo

Name: Kojikito Mightnestro Bilith.

Mutant Name: Mighty the Armadillo.

Age: 16.

Gender: Male.

Species: Armadillo.

Fur Color: Black.

Eye Color: Sky Blue.

Skin Color: Pale.

Hairshell Color: Red.

Likes: Pizza, Spicy Food, Glam Rock Music, Glam Metal Music, Gothic Fashion, Nature, Fauna, Friendship, Honor, Heroism, Life.

Dislikes: Murder, Frauds, Treachery, Corruption, Violence, Torture, Stupidity, Vengeance, Crime, Death, Youth Bondage, Insanity, Bad Men, Bad Women, The Order of the Black Circle, Evil Beings, Immature Behavior, Mental Health Disorder.

Attire #1: Black and Blue Metalhead Gloves with Brown Buckled Straps, Dark Blue Neckerchief, Cyan Armband, Dark Grey Belt with a Silver Buckle, Grey Sports Tape, Grey Bandages, Black, Cerulean Blue and Light Grey Rocker Boots.

Attire #2: Black and Teal Metalhead Gloves with Grey Buckled Straps, Black Tank Top, Sky Blue Armband, Dark Blue Denim Jeans, Black Belt with a Golden Buckle, Slate Grey Sports Tape, Slate Grey Bandages, Black, Slate Blue and Grey Rocker Boots.

Ability Attribute: Power.

Bio: Mighty is a super-strong and athletic teenage armadillo boy, he is a Goth boy, but he is much friendly and confident. Mighty lives in a kingdom of Outlaws and Burglars, but they like Mighty never lost faith in the Almighty, the God of the Intergalactic Galaxy. Mighty is also the Grand Chief's son and is the second born of his family. His sisters are Arielle, Aurora and Matilda, but this makes him the only male sibling in the family, but this doesn't stop his benevolent brotherly relationship with his best friend, Ray the Flying Squirrel. Suddenly one day, The Order of the Black Circle attacked his home and killed his parents. Mighty and Ray are captured and then tied up in powerful restraints made of special materials used as a precaution against their powers. The 2 are taken from their homeplanet, Corellia, and imprisoned in a Inquisitor Hideout in Avalon. Fortunately, Sonic the Hedgehog rescued them and united the restraints that bound Mighty and Ray. Mighty and Ray reunited with Arielle and Aurora, but Mighty's youngest sister, Matilda, is still missing. Mighty along with his sisters and Ray joined the Knothole Freedom Fighters. Mighty is recently hunted by one of the Black Circle's strongest wizards, Mephiles the Dark Hedgehog, as well as Anubiz and Marrandria, the 2 Executives of the Order of Black Circle. Mighty loves nature and life, but cannot stand deaths of innocent lives. Mighty is an honorable fighter and killing innocent people is against his nature due to him being born with a pure heart. Mighty's main trademarks are his Gothic clothes, Metalhead clothes, sports tape, bandages, gloves and boots.