Story 8: Antoine D'Colette

Name: Antoine D'Colette.

Mutant Name: ??????????

Age: 19.

Gender: Male.

Species: Coyote.

Fur Color: Scarlet.

Eye Color: Indigo.

Additional Fur Color: Yellow.

Hair Color: Canary Yellow.

Likes: Fashion, Jazz Music, Pop Culture, Coolness, Hairstyles, Chivalry, Kindness, Vehicles, Proper Behavior, Jets, Friendship, British Culture, French Culture, Spanish Culture, Conquering his Fears, Survival, Being clean.

Dislikes: Vile Conquest, Treachery, Torture, Disturbing lack of faith, Insanity, Vulgar Behavior, Fear, Horrid Theories, Insane Theories, Insults, Spooky Things, Injuries, Life-Threating Behavior, Arrogance, Stupidity, Sticks' Behavior, Being dirty, Clumsiness, Chaos.

Attire #1: White Gloves with Red Cuffs, White and Grey Utility Belt with a Silver Buckle, Tangerine Sports Tape, Tangerine Bandages, Red Knee-High Boots.

Attire #2: Grey Gloves with Red Cuffs, White Tank Top with a Symbol of a Crescent Moon, Green Vest, Dark Grey Western Belt with a Golden Buckle, Aqua Jeans, Tangerine Sports Tape, Tangerine Bandages, Red Knee-High Boots.

Ability Attribute: Speed.

Bio: Antoine is a vain but good-hearted soldier and swordsman, he can be a nervous man at times but he tries his hardest to overcome his fears. Antoine's family have been very loyal to the Republic of Acorn for years without a problem. When Eggman led an outrageous revolt against Avalon, Antoine's father died valiantly when trying to stop Eggman. Antoine trained harder not to end up like his father, but splits his time checking on Sally and the other rebels of Knothole. Antoine developed romantic feelings for a young rabbit woman named Bunnie Rabbot, but both of them have different likings of each other until Sally and Elias told them about putting aside the differences in order to work together. Antoine does not have a good friendship with Sticks the Badger, due to her behavior and her estrange theories. Antoine doesn't mind Sonic, Tails, Mighty and Ray, he is a close friend to Sally, Elias and Rotor, he is a good friend to Ben and Sasha. Antoine speaks with a French-British accent and has a calm but fast sense of humor.

🎉 You've finished reading Sonic the Hedgehog: Character Origins Part 2: Mighty, Ray, Bunnie and Antoine. 🎉