Zalfie?

I felt his lips on mine and just as I was about to connect with him I heard beeping and then I woke up ha yea it was just a dream I guess that's actually good because if I were really gonna kiss alfie I want it to be better than that. I got up and got ready for the day which was going to consist of me visiting Joe today because he had something very important to tell me and It had to be today so yea.

Zoe's POV
    *knock knock* I stood there waiting for Joe or Casper to open the door luckily a minute later Joe opend the door "hey joe" joe had pulled me inside and shut the door "Joe what's wrong?" "Nothing actually something good happened to me and it involves Casper"  what could he possibly mea- omg they what? "Joe are you and Casper by any chance going out?" The look on joes face was a mix of happiness and curiosity "how did you know?" "I didn't silly I just guessed and I hoped that you two would get together I mean you both are just so darn cute" "Zoe can I just ask you one question?" "Yea of course Joe, what's up?" "Don't tell anyone yet I just don't want anyone knowing yet" "yea of course Joe" joe went and sat on the sofa while I got us something to drink. As I was walking back to the couch my phone started ringing so I put the glasses down and picked up my phone "hello?" "Zoe it's me Alfie" "Alfie I know it's you I have called ID silly" he's so adorable sometimes "right haha sorry anyways I wanted to ask you if you would like to come with me tonight to a party" "yea id love to" "great I'll pick you up at 5:30pm oh and bring joe and Casper if you want to" "thanks I'll ask them if they want to go" "bye Zoe I'll see you later" "bye" I hung up the phone and I saw Joe looking at me smiling "was that Alfie your crush" "stop if Joe and Alfie and me are just friends! Nothing more" "aw come on Zoe you know he likes you and you like him so why fight the feelings?" "Enough Joe!" "Ok alright well what did he want?" "He wants to know if you me and Casper want to go to some party tonight with him" "and what did you say" "I said yes I would love to go and that I would ask you guys if you wanted to come with. So do you want to come?" "Yea let me just text Casper and ask him" "ok"

Joe's POV

   I know Zoe likes Alfie and that Alfie likes Zoe because I mean look at them there always smitten with each other. Anyways I better text Casper about the party.
(Convo between Casper and Joe)

To: Caspy☺️💙
    Hey Casper
To: Joe😇
    Hi Joe
To: Caspy☺️💙
    Zoe wants to know if we would like to go to a party with her and Alfie tonight.
To: Joe😇
     Yea it sounds fun. Do you want to go?
To: Caspy😊💙
      Yea I so want to go
To: Joe😇
      Ok then tell Zoe that we're going and what time is it at?
To: Caspy😊💙
      It's at 5pm and igtg Zoe's calling me from upstairs bye 💙.
To: Joe😇
      Ok I'll see you later💕.