Im pregnant is that even possible...

Armin alert updated his status along with an image (the one above) and is feeling confused 😦

Wait guys? How can I be pregnant..... Shit guys I'm scared! For thoughts who don't know IM GAY! ..... I don't wanna be a dad, girls can any of you give me some advice? .... I mean @/connie springer said about the pregnancy test as I was putting loads of weight on and I wasn't eating anything differently but I'm sure it was a joke.........

Mikasa Ackerman: you know what I don't have anything to say.....congratulations I suppose 😂

Eren jaeger: whose the father?

Armin arlet: i don't know eren? I slept with 2 guys the same night....😯😯

Hanji Zoe: oooooooooooooooooh somebody's been busy with the guys!

Captain Levi: shit!

Jean Kirsten: oh fuck...

Mikasa Ackerman: I've just realised who the 2 possible fathers are....

Eren jaeger: LLLLLLLEEEEEEEEVVVVVVIIIIIII?

Armin arlet: they was both extremely drunk 😂😏😏

Jean Kirsten: well one of us was......ARMIN WAS FUCKING CRAZY! He was actually quite scary, like I think he was on acid as well! He was also quite hot though I mean there was a moment where he was holding me up against the wall and kissing me 😍😍 thinking about it Levi was giving me some real evil eyes that night, while eren was rubbing up against him and kissing his neck and shit 😂😂 Levi really didn't look very impressed by that....... I seriously think eren and Armin was high that night...

Captain Levi: to be quite fair I was impressed with eren.....just that I was wishing he was doing what Armin was doing to you.....hence why I slept with Armin

Eren jaeger: oh it all happened that night.........shit! I think there's a possible 3 dads...

Connie springer: oh my fucking God Armin!!! Yes I was joking about the pregnancy test!.........oh but your actually pregnant? That isn't possible is it?

Annie loenhardt: OMG ARMIN ACTUALLY GOT LAID........and your pregnant

Jean Kirsten: hold on? Didn't we all wake up in the same bed the next morning?

Captain Levi: are you saying we had a foursome?

Hanji Zoe: OH MY TITAN! YOU SLEPT WITH EREN, JEAN AND LEVI! WELL ARMIN........ That's goooooooood that's real gooooood.........

Annie loenhardt: what was it like? If you was to go out with one of these guys for the rest of your life who would you suggest?

Armin arlet: I don't know.....I remember them all being pretty good in bed, well Levi and Jean! I can't remember anything about eren.... That could mean eren was shit in bed..... I'd say Jean....

Jean kristein: why thank you Armin 😮

Captain Levi: so when will we know who the father is? Because I really don't need that on my mind at the moment... 😒

Eren jeager: agreed! You should get a DNA test right away Armin 😄

Annie leonhardt: who would you want the father to be Armin?

Armin alert: I don't know, Eren I suppose? As we are the closest..... But I do have a crush on one of the guys.... And I don't really fancy Eren I've only ever seen him as a friend.

Hanji Zoe: oh who is it you have a crush on? Ps I can do a DNA test..... I'm gonna need all the Protectional fathers DNA sample...😅

Eren jeager: how do I do that?

Captain Levi: there is no way that's going to happen hanji..... That's nothing a friend should do for someone...

Armin alert: hanji DM me and I'll tell you!

Hanji Zoe: Levi, Eren and Jean you all have to!!

Jean kristein: so basically I have a little fun with myself and give you the outcome? 😑😑😑😑🔫🔫🔫 hanji that is discussing

Hanji Zoe: it's science?

Captain Levi:..... It maybe science but hanji?

Hanji Zoe: ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhh Armin! In gonna tell him!

Armin alert: please don't....

Annie leonhardt: tell us hanji!

Hanji Zoe: Armin has a crush on Jean....!! 😂😂😂 so I'm guessing deep inside he wants Jean to be the father!

Armin alert: ....... 😑

Jean kristein:  oh it's good to hear that my crush has a crush on me 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

Armin Arlet: 😮Jean DM me!

Erwin smith: you guys are on crack I swear!..... You know there's something called private message? You could start a group chat or something? Not everyone on Facebook wants to know all of this jeez!