chapter seventeen

My family and I sat at the airport, waiting for our flight to board when I saw you again. I had texted you the day before that I was leaving your city to go home again, and now you were running through the airport which meant that you had bought a random ticket just to get into the airport which warmed my heart. When I saw you I stood up and started to run towards you, I jumped into your arms and gave you a bear hug. I had no idea you were going to be there and the fact that you came to the airport just to see me for one last time warmed my heart. My sister sat on her phone and didn't notice you, which actually was kind of nice to have you for myself. The speakers said that the plane I was going to take was boarding now, but I didn't want to walk away from your arms. My sister looked up from her phone and saw you, she stared at us but didn't move or scream. I looked into your wonderful eyes and you looked down on my lips and then gave me a questioning look and I nervously nodded. You leaned in and so did I, our lips met in a soft kiss, my hands searched their way up to your neck and your arms laid around my waist. We pulled apart and I put my forehead against yours and you mumbled some words and I looked into your eyes.

"I like you too, Riker." I smiled and pecked your lips before I boarded the plane.