Introductions

So, you know how there is a specific kind of book you like? And I'm not talking about, "Oh I love all vampire/werewolf books." I am talking about the books that aren't super popular on Wattpad, but from past books read you could tell you love those kinds of plots. In this book I will be talking about the problems we Wattpad readers face while looking for specifically plotted books.
Another thing that really bothers me is authors spelling. I know most people on Wattpad are teens usually in the age of 11-18, looking for fun and free books to read, but PLEASE if you decide to write a book SPELL CHECK IT. Cliche books are another thing I would like to talk about. I know most people love cliche books where you can tell the bad boy and the nerd end up together married. Or the girl ends up picking the mysterious guy over the funny and out going boy. I am sorry but I CAN NOT stand those plots, it really makes me want to pull my hair out.
I mean of course you can write those but please authors remember there are still some people on wattpad that DON'T like the cliche books. People that would rather see the girl with the out going guy, or the girl NOT ending up dating the bad boy. I will talk about those topics throughout this "book" and finally on the last page I will list my favorite books that I feel don't have any of the dislikes I posted. And of course you guys can feel free to comment some books you would think I like.

~ XOXO Gossip Girl