Specific Books

As said in the introductions, some people (including me) don't like how it's hard to find a specifically plotted book. Of course I know there are genres to choose from, but it doesn't seem like there a quiet enough or that the genres don't really narrow the plot of the books down as much as I would want it to. Example: I have probably been on Wattpad for about a year, which I know it isn't a lot based on other people, and I have read a huge variety of books. And sadly to say, I am not very pleased.
            Now please don't take this the wrong way, but every single place I go to all I see is, "The Bad Boy is my Mate" or "The Bad Boy and the Nerd? Never." If you didn't notice, those titles had a bad boy falling for someone, and there is totally nothing wrong with that. But what if I just want the bad boy and the good girl to be friends? What if they fall for no one for once. I have been spending the past few days looking everywhere for books that involved a group of guys, even if it's bad guys, becoming friends with a girl. No, not a group of girls, a girl and her brother, and definitely not the boys and their girls friends.
         I just want a book where I group of guys, who aren't dating anyone, become friends with a girl who also is not dating anyone. And as you noticed the word "friends" is bolded in that sentence because I just want them to become friends. Not "friends with benefits" or her ending up having a crush on one/all of the guys. To be honest that is a cliche plot line and as you can tell I am nowhere near a fan of them. And you can try to search it up too if you don't believe me. I hashtag "friendship" and "boys" and even "badboys" but there is always 98% of the books ending up in a friendship with benefits form. I really wish Wattpad made it easier for me and other readers to find good books like that. Not everything has to have werewolf's, vampires, and romance in it.

If you know any books that I might like where it is a group of friends helping each other then please, feel free to comment their titles and I will make sure to check them out.
~ XOXO Gossip Girl