×Loved×

We waited almost a week in the hotel. We finally got a call saying jack was coming home.
A week later he did, but when I saw him I cried more then I've ever cried before. Jack was in a wheelchair!
"Your in a freakin wheelchair!!!" I screamed as I went up and hugged him.
"Ya.... For 3 months at least"
I hugged Jack tighter than I've ever hugged anyone. Hugged him tighter then I've hugged my BFFs. Tighter than I've hugged my old dog, maybe even tighter than I've hugged my parents. I now knew that Jack loved me so much that he would risk his life to never see me die. He loved me so much he rather die knowing I was alive than living and me dying. I was amazingly happy they adopted me. People who loved me adopted me, not random people who wanted money or to abuse me. I was adopted by people who loved me (like family).

Felix and Jack finally told me the story of why and what and how.
Mark had been receiving messages from a secret government satalite. The man at the door worked for the goverment and came to arrest mark. Mark threw a grenade and jumped out of the window in the house. The officer died and mark was servely ingured. Mark turned green because of the medicine the officer gave him before the house blew up.
I now understood why mark was always busy and was never really around. Me and felix decided to go to the hospital to meet mark because he recovered.

When I saw him he actually looked fine. He had several surgeries to repair bones and internal stuff. I wasn't really worried about that I was just happy he was alive. I soon found out he would be going to jail for 11 years for privacy invasion and murder. YouTube would never rise back up for mark. As the months went by more and more people unsubscribed from him knowing he would never come back. In 2 months he went from 10 million subs to only 3 million. He was crushed but he made one last video before leaving

Marks video
"I wanted to say thank you for giving me the best experience a man could ever hope for. I am yes going to jail but that's for personal reasons. Yes you should unsubscribe from the channel because I won't upload any videos for 11 years. If you are willing to wait then you are truly AMAZING. This is a short video because I gotta go soon but I needed to say thank you. Thank you for everything! I love all of you so much but I gotta go now. Bye bye!!!
He ended the video with tears in his eyes and he kissed my forehead, hugged each Felix and Jack and stepped onto the bus.

Felix went back to Brighton with Marzia and I was all alone with Jack but I didn't feel alone. I felt safe appreciated and loved.

End of book One