Six

A mysterious glow was coming from the subconscious, a bright, yellow glow. It seemed to last minutes, but it only lasted a few seconds. Nobody was there to see the light except the person the light belonged to, a long forgotten emotion, who hasn't been seen for months...
~~~~~~~~~~
Riley woke up to an amazing mouth watering smell. She slowly walked from were the smell was coming from, the kitchen. "Hello, Riley." The woman who picked her up a month ago stated. The emotions were trying to identify the smell. Nobody could figure it out until they saw it. A stack of pancakes with syrup rolling down, sausage links, and freshly squeezed orange juice. Tech pressed buttons, making Riley happy. She then sat down, quickly eating it up.
~~~~~~~~~~
The three subconscious workers walked around the subconscious, making sure everything is in ship shape. The bright glow filled the room again. "What was that?" The pink haired one shouted. The glow started to glow brighter, then finally fade. "No no no!" The blue haired one shouted. "She can't come back! Quickly, put out the forcefield!" The glow came again as each subconscious worker made a black shield around it, causing it to stop. "That was a close one." The pink haired one said. "She almost came back."