Skylox Part 2

I do NOT own any of the songs used in these stories

thx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously

????- T-Ty?..........

~~~~~~~currently(this will be a month after he died and yes, he actually died XD)~~~~~~~

Adams pov.

Well I heard there was a secret cord

That David played and it pleased the lord, but you don't really care for music do ya?

Well it goes like this: the fourth, the fifth, the minor fall and the major lift

The baffled king composing Hallelujah

?????- We are here today to commemorate the loss of Tyler Warren Ellis, a dear friend, brother, and lover. Is there anyone who would like to go first?

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

The man walked off the podium as Tyler went up.(imagine Tyler in a suit, ok?)

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Tyler- Ty w-was one of m-my closest friends. When we f-first met, and with the whole T-Team Crafted thing, we would always t-talk to each other, because we w-were usually the q-quietest in the group. We met in h-high school before, but we r-really became friends later on. S-Sitting by each other at lunch, l-like our own little duo. *Starts crying* He and I were like b-best friends, and it is going to be so hard to let a f-friend go, just like that. And I'm going t-to miss him so m-much.

Well your faith was strong but you needed proof

You saw her bathing on the roof, her beauty in the moonlight overthrew ya

She tied you to her kitchen chair, she broke your throne and she cut your hair

And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah

At this point Tyler was sobbing and shaking. Jason came up and pulled him outside, trying to calm him down. After that Mitch and Jerome walked up hand in hand.

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Mitch- T-Ty was an amazing friend. He and I d-did so many things together. I remember once, I g-grabbed a bunch of water balloons and him and I f-filled them all up and just d-dumped them on the rest of the t-team to wake em' all up. It was one of my f-favorite times we ever h-hung out together.

Baby I've been here before, I've seen this room I've walked this floor

I used to live alone before I knew ya

And I've seen your flag on the marble arch, and love is not a victory march

It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah

Jerome- He was a great team member too. We would always talk s-strategies when we played on the same team. And h-he would always be happy, no m-matter what happened. We would always help each other out and, he was just one of those friends where you first meet them , and you just assume hes g-gonna be quiet and sad. And he turns out to be one of the h-happiest people you would ever meet. We're going to miss him s-so much.