#2 / Vikklan

So from now on, how this is gonna work is that I'll give a "brief" summery of the one- shot, write it, and make you cry. Ta-Da! lets get on with the show.

Vikk and Lachlan are coming home from a party. Not a lot of people know this, but Lachlan has a drinking problem. He has had the problem for a year or two now, but they have always been careful. The most beers Lachlan has had in two years at one time is 2. After going to a party, Vikk loses track of  Lachlan for about 4 hours. In that time, Lachlan has had about 5 beers and 2 shots of vodka before Vikk finally finds him and decides to take him home. This...........is what happens when they get home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vikk- Come on Lachlan, we should get you to bed.

Lachlan- But I don't waaaannnaaaa!

Vikk- Stop it Lachy, we gotta get to bed. It's almost 2 in the morning

Lachlan- What if we........

Vikk- No lachy, not now--

I couldn't say anything else before he pressed his lips onto mine. It would be perfectly fine if it wasn't for the fact that A) I'm tired as hell and B) that his breath REEKED of beer and whiskey, so much that I could taste it. Horrible. I was never much for drinking. I pulled apart as best as I could but Lachlan was forcing me against a wall.

Vikk- L-Lachlan........please....stop this...

Lachlan- Why, don't you love me?

Vikk- I love you but--

Lachlan back up very quickly , with a look of anger on his face. It didn't look like he was all-to-happy with what I just said. Shit.

Lachlan- You don't love me?

Vikk- Of course I love you it's jus--

Lachlan- YOU DON'T LOVE ME?!

Vikk- Lachlan please

Lachlan- AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU! IS THERE SOMEONE ELSE!

Vikk- No Lachlan, please just liste--

Lachlan- NO! YOU LISTEN TO ME!

He suddenly pulled a gun from his back pocket, 45 caliber, aiming right for my head with a surprisingly steady hand, considering he was drunk. I was looking down the silver barrel of a gun, aimed right for me, by the love of my life. SHIT.

Lachlan- I'M TIRED OF PEOPLE TELLING ME WHAT TO DO!

Vikk- L-Lachlan, where d-did you get that f-from?

Lachlan- SHUT UP!

Vikk- LACHLAN PLEASE JUST STO--