Chapter 2

The driver's door opened.

"Oh, Trev..." A guy of with a familiar face said. "Long time no see weirdo."

WEIRDO

8 Years ago, I was in grade 5 there was a guy that I really really hate.

Henry Greyson

I stayed calm and stood up straight.

"Why did you threw some dirty sandals to my car?" Henry said.
"You almost hit me." I replied.

"It was 'almost' but I'd love if it did happened."

I'm starting to get angry. Deep inside I want to punch Henry and yes. Not thinking twice I went near to him and smacked his face.

8 years ago, Henry was taller than me by 3 inches but now I'm taller than him by 5 inches or more. After I smacked him down, he tried to push me and I fell in the ground.

"F u, do you really think that I won't fight back? You're wrong." Henry said in a boastful manner. Then he started punching me. I tried to deflect him but he's determined to ruin my face I guess???

"Henry, stop it!" A woman's voice echoed in my ears. For a while he looked back. That was the time I pushed him.

"Aww!!!" He moaned because his head hit the ground. "Damn it!" He shouted. The woman went near to him.

As I glanced at the woman, I felt something weird. You know the feeling of slow-motion? It was true. The woman looked at me also for a second. I was frozen until she reached out for Henry.

"Hey, are you alright?" She said.

"Anika better help me to get up." Henry shouted. The woman got a little bit scared.

"Okay" she whispered.