Styles, Harry Styles..(A Harry Styles imagine fanfic)

Styles, Harry Styles. Part One

You had just moved in to a new neighbourhood by yourself. It was a 2 bedroom house in the street you used to live in before, with your mum and dad. You decided it was time for you to live by yourself in the big world. Your dad agreed to pay for the house until you got a job and could pay for it by yourself.

You were taking some boxes from your small little car when you felt someone watching you. You stopped picking boxes up and looked around and saw nobody was there. You shivered slightly before carrying on with your work.

On friday the big truck with your furniture arrived and the two men helped you put everything where you wanted it. You gave then $50 each and then the money for the truck too.

You walked into your now completed house and smiled to yourself, though your smile so faded away as you saw someone all in black look at you then run past your window.

On Saturday you decided to start a job hunt. You tried loads of places but they were fully staffed. You told yourself you would try tomorrow. Being so exhausted you went into the nearest diner which was called 'The Down Town Food' you walked in and saw the white and black checked floor gleaming and sparkling, the clean counters, the old fashioned booths that still looked great, and the simple pattern on the walls. You walked to the counter and saw a girl of about 19 with long brown hair and plump red lips. 

"Hello love, what can I get you?" She asked with a big beaming smile on her face. 

" A job" you joked 

"Welcome aboard my ship..um"She stopped before you answered her 

"My names (y/n)"  

"Welcome aboard (y/n) Im Stacy and I took this place over from my parents"  

"Wait, if you don't mind me asking, but hold old are you?" You asked her curiously. 

"Not a day over 34" She laughed.

"Really? You look about 19! Oh and Happy birthday. " you both laughed. 

"When can you start work?" She asked last looking serious. 

"Now" you replied. 

"Do you mind doing the late shift? Its 9pm to 3am?" She asked sounding concerned. 

" No problem!"  

"You can start doing them next week. You can have the 9am to 6pm shift for now. See ya tomorrow!" Stacey waved a goof bye to you as you headed out the door. It was now 10 pm so it was really dark. You walk home alone, which you told yourself to get used to. When you were near your house you saw a few black figures moving by your neighbours house. Thinking nothing of it you went straight towards your house. As you were walking up the porch something, or someone, grabbed your arm and pulled you back. It made you jump making you scream, but a warm hand covered you mouth stopping any sound coming out. 

"Keep quiet!" A deep male voice whispered to you while letting you go."Could you leave me go please" you tried to be polite but with your short temper, it wouldn't last long. 

"Sorry to startle you... but would you be willing to let me stay the night?" The stranger asked. 

"I don't even know your name mate."Styles, Harry Styles" he replied. The name sounded so familiar but yet so lost. 

"I'm (y/n)" as you told him you heard him gasp a little.