Styles, Harry Styles Part 4

Styles, Harry Styles. Part 4

Its been a week since Haz stayed over your house. You've been doing the night shifts and tonight is your third night. Its not as bad as you thought it would be.

You just finished your shift and you say goodbye to Stacey, who lives above the diner, and you head out the door. You were walking alone on your way home for about 15 minutes when a creepy white van with tinted windows slowed down next to you. You started to pick up the pace a little. Soon someone stepped out of the van and starts following you. Your almost crying now so you try to walk like there isn't a golf ball in your throat.  

"(Y/n)" they called in a really creepy voice. You carried on walking ignoring it. 

"(Y/n)" he called again. This time you couldn't take it so you burst down in tears on the curb. 

"(Y/n) sorry, it was only a joke" You found yourself being engulfed by someone. You looked up and saw Harry smiling at you. 

"Your sick. My heart was in my stomach." You told him before walking away. 

"Wait. You cant go back to your house. There outside it waiting for you!" Haz shouted. 

"Well this is just great" you muttered before walking back to Harry and hugging him. 

"I have no where to go" you started to cry. 

"You can come to mine" he told you rubbing circles in your back. 

"There most probably there to you idiot!" You punched him hard work in the abs but it didn't affect him."Crap your right. Zayn drive me and (y/n) back to my mums pronto." Haz ordered this Zayn person. 

"Got it" he replied with a thick Bradford accent. Harry helped you into the back of the van. You saw two people in the front, the one driving was Zayn and a blonde one next to him. In the back were two mote guys both with brown hair, though one had his hair shaved. 

"(Y/n) meet Niall" he gestured to the blonde one in the front 

"Ay" he said very little but you could tell he was Irish. 

"Zayn" he pointed to the driver. 

"Vas happenin'?" All the boys laughed after he said that. 

"Liam" he pointed to the brunette with a shaved head. 

"Hiya love" he said sounding sweet."And my main man, Louis" and the last one gave a big wave to you. 

"Harry is mine okay?" His face was serious for a moment but then they all started laughing and you joined in too.You all got to know each other over the ride. It had been about 2 hours but it only felt like 1. The van came to a stop and sent you flying in to harry.  

"Sorry about that" Zayn laughed. 

"Im guessing we're here?" You asked."Yup" Hazza said popping the 'p'. Harry got up and opened the van door. He helped you out and lead you up a path which lead to a beautiful house with pute white walls and perfectly painted windows and door. Harry knocked on the door quietly but loud enough so who ever was in could hear. 

"What the fu- quick get in harold." You and haz were pulled into the house by somebody..