Race Wars

Race Wars in the middle of the desert.

People were gathering all around.

Anna was driving.

A man was driving in a car next to her, getting her attention. "Baby. Hey, baby. You should watch from the side. I wouldn't want to get exhaust on that pretty face."

"How about you put your money where your mouth is?" Anna asked.

"How about I race you for that sweet little ass?" the man asked.

"You want ass, why don't you hit Hollywood Boulevard?" Anna asked. "You want an adrenaline rush, it'll be two large. Right here. Right now." She held up two thousand dollars for him to see. "What's it gonna be?"

The man pulled out two thousand dollars. "You got it." The man in the car next to Anna blew kisses toward her. Anna rolled her eyes. A Race War referee started their race. The man and Anna took off driving. The man started to sing along to his radio. "Another one bites the dust." Anna was way ahead of the man. The man caught up to Anna. "Come on. What you got?"

Anna smiled. "See ya."

Anna hit the button for her NOS, rocketing down past the finish line.

The man was in shock.

Anna smiled.

Jesse was racing Johnny Tran, losing.

Leon walked toward Dom, Vince, Letty, Mia and Anna. "Yo! Heads up. We got problems."

"What?" Anna asked.

"Jesse," Leon answered.

They watched Jesse driving away.

"Where's Jesse going?" Dom asked.

"He just raced Tran for slips," Leon told them.

Dom put a hand to his head. "Oh, shit."

Johnny pulled over in front of them, getting out of the car. "Where's he going?"

"Went to the car wash," Anna told him.

"Whatever," Johnny told her. "Go after your boyfriend and fetch my car."

"Not my boyfriend," Anna told him. "Though he obviously wants to be. And we're not on your block anymore. You're gonna watch who you talk to like that."

Anna turned away.

"SWAT came into my house," Johnny told them. "Disrespected my whole family because somebody narked me out." He looked at Dom. "And you know what? It was you!"

Dom punched Johnny in the face, making him fall to the ground.

The crowd cheered.

Security ran closer, pulling Dom off of Johnny.

A Tran walked threateningly toward Letty. Letty punched him in the face, making him fall to the ground.

Dom shook off the security, pummeling Johnny.

A Tran grabbed Anna's shoulder from behind. Anna turned to face him, punching him over the elbow with one hand punching him in the face with the other, making him fall to the ground and groan in pain.

The security finally managed to pull Dom away from Johnny.

"Dom, chill out, man," Vince told him. "Come on!"

"I never narked on nobody!" Dom told them. "I never narked on nobody!"

Dom, Letty and Anna took Dom away.