Honor

Outside the Toretto house, Letty, Anna, Mia and Dom were getting ready to go.

Dom was holding a shotgun.

Brian pulled his car into the parking lot, aiming his gun at Dom. "Dom, put the gun down now!"

"Move your car," Dom told him.

"No, bullshit," Brian told him. "Put it down now! No more running!"

"I'm not running!" Dom told him.

"Where's Jesse and Leon?" Brian asked.

"Leon's long gone," Letty told him.

"Then it's over," Brian told them. "I didn't call the police, but don't push me. Put the gun down, or I swear to God--"

"You are the cop!" Dom told him. "You're a cop!"

"Brian, I got to find Jesse before they do," Anna told him.

"I'll call in the plates," Brian told them. "PD will pick him up way before Johnny even gets near him."

"Move your car," Dom told him.

"Dom, stop it!" Mia told him. "It's over. Please."

"Mia, stay out of it," Dom told her.

Jesse pulled up to the house, getting out of the car.

Anna sighed in relief. "Jesse, where the hell have you been?"

"Anna, I am so sorry," Jesse told her. "I don't know what I'm doing, An. I'm so scared right now. I don't know what's going on."

"What were you thinking, man?" Letty asked.

"I don't know," Jesse told them. "I panicked. I'm sorry. I'm scared. I don't know what I'm doing. Will you please help me?"

They heard the motorcycles before they saw them. Three of the Trans drove right past the house, shooting up as a drive by.

Mia, Letty, Dom and Anna took the closet cover they could.

Brian fired at the Trans.

Jesse was shot repeatedly, in the chest and the back, falling to the ground.

The Trans drove away, leaving.

Anna stood, running down the steps to kneel next to Jesse's body. "Jesse! No, Jesse!"

Letty and Mia ran to Jesse and Anna's side.

"Call 911," Letty told them. "Call 911!" 

Brian got into his car, driving away, leaving.

Anna was angry, extremely saddened by this death. She stood, getting into her car, driving away, leaving.

Dom walked toward the last car remaining.

"No," Mia told him. "Dom, no!"

  ✯  

On the road, Brian was chasing after the three Trans, down hills.

The Trans tried to shoot Brian. 

Brian tried to shoot the Trans.

One of the Trans drove down a hill, allowing Brian to get in front of him, driving back up the road, ending up behind Brian. The other two slowed down enough to be on either side of Brian's car, all three aiming their guns at Brian.

Anna drove her car right into the one of the right side of Brian's car, pushing him forward before he could shoot.

Dom drifted into the way of the one behind the Brian's car, running into him, making him fall to the ground.

Brian rammed his car into the one on his left, making him fall down a hill, landing without his bike.

Brian got out of the car to make sure that the Trans were taken care of. They were all dead, and not disposed of.

Anna turned her car back around, speeding away.

Dom sped away in the different direction.

Brian was angry. "Damn it!"

Brian got back into his car, driving after Dom.

And even while Brian had had the chance to take Dom in, he had let him go.

With honor.