99 Problems and Everybody is 1

Karisma had just woken up because of her loud ass alarm she forgot that she had set. She had to go to work today and hated it, but she needed just a little more money to get her own place. She got up and did her hygiene routine and then put on her uniform. She walked down the steps to get her bag and her mother walked in with a man, different from the last time. 

"What you looking at lil mama you wanna join?" The man asked and Karisma slapped him so hard her palm started stinging. Rose just walked up the stairs oblivious to the scene that just occurred.

"Get yo' old nasty ass out my way."  Karisma walked past him and could feel his eyes on her butt. Perverted ass, she thought. Karisma walked to her 2006 Honda Civic that she brought with her first paycheck, she put key in the ignition waiting to hear the sound of the old roaring  engine but instead she got nothing. Karisma knew she  had to ask her egg donor to use her car which was something she dreaded doing. She sat in her old rust bucket and thought of a way to get her mother's keys to the car. Karisma instantly got an idea, she walked to the wooden stairs that looked like they would collapse at any moment and unlocked the door to her home. She walked in the kitchen to see if her mom put the keys on the little key ring they had attached to the kitchen and she was in luck she grabbed the keys and scurried out the door to work before her boss arrived. As soon as she got on the highway she ran into traffic she forgot to watch the news so she wouldn't have this problem. She was in traffic for 15 minutes before she got her exit.  She wasn't even parked right before she jumped out the car. She ran to the back  up the store to get clocked in but soon realized that Clarissa her co-worker had already clocked her in she silently thanked god for blessing her with such a good co-worker. She walked to her register and did her login to get her day at work started,15 minutes later her "boss" came strolling more like stumbling in with some huge Gucci shades on with a Starbucks cup. Karisma knew this day was going to be 10x worse than when her boss was sober, she walked up to Karisma  register and started yelling about how the clothes on the rack needed to be more organized  her breath reeked of liquor and morning breath. Karisma politely went to the rack and fixed the clothes neatly by size and colors. It was finally 1'oclock it was time for her lunch break she grabbed her knock off Michael Kors bag and her IPhone 5c and walked across the street to Bone Daddy's Rib shack to meet Vivica or lunch. Karisma and Vivica talked about their upcoming graduation and prom. Karisma knew there was a chance that she wasn't going to be attending her senior prom because she didn't have the money because she had to pay the light bill and go grocery shopping and that would be all her money.

            Karisma went back back to her "job" and finished the rest of her shift. when she got home her mother was no whereto be found so she must have got a ride from her "client", she went to her room peeled out her clothes and took a much needed shower. Karisma stayed in the shower for 30 minutes thinking on how her life became a living hell. She remembered when her mom use to take her out to the park and they would have a junk food picnic and talk about anything and everything until it was her bed time. Her mom was a great mother until she met Claud a drug addict her got her mom hooked on drugs til the point that she almost sold her daughter for a ounce of crack. Karisma still forgave her mother after that because she thought that she would get better. Claud stopped using drugs and stepped up and became a father figure to Karisma her brought her everything she wanted and needed until her mother kicked him out because he paid more attention to Karisma than her. When she was 13 Karisma mother brought a "client" home and told Karisma to let the men do what ever he want to do with her. Luck for her she had a neighbor named Kim he was a drag queen he came and saved her. Kim let Karisma stay with him until she was old enough to defend herself.

Kim in MM

Sorry for the wait "Lil Wyane  Voice"

Thank you GorgeousIeshaa  for being a great co writer for my book and PS update His Miracle