Chapter 12

~~Time skip a couple hours~~
Lola's POV
I was now out of the Meteli gates, I had gotten an axe for two diamonds and a pair of shears for one. Now, I was ready to get back to the girls. One hours walk should have me home by sunset. I couldn't wait to see them, I hope they are ok.

Meow~Chan's POV
Meow~Chan and Kali~Chan are getting hungry, they hope Lola~Chan gets back soon. Kali~Chan is finishing Lola~Chan's blanket, and Meow~Chan is keeping Kitten out of the yarn.

Kali's POV
I finished Lola's blanket, and then grabbed the sword. I knew to check around the site, and then see if I could find more spiders to kill for more string. We did have enough to make three more blankets, but I was hoping to be able to get more. I got up and slowly walked into the forest.

Meow~Chan's POV
Meow~Chan watched Kali~Chan walk out of the fort. As soon as she got Kitten out of the yarn she ran to her bed. Meow~Chan had a great surprise for Kali~Chan. When she was going to fill their water bottles this afternoon she found apples! She had found three that were ripe enough to eat. Meow~Chan opened her backpack and pulled out the apples. She carefully spilled a tiny bit of water on the hem of her dress, then wiped each apple carefully.

Thx 4 reading this chapter guys! Obviously Lola will be home soon, how do you think she will react to the blankets? How will they react to the apples? :)