Chap 2- At the Dojo

THHANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS.

Disclaimer : I DO NOT OWN KICKIN'it OR

AUSTIN AND ALLY

Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The gang walked into the dojo. Kim and jack introduced Austin and Ally to their sensei Rudy. " Welcome to the Bobby wasabi studio, are you guys interested in joining?". Austin and ally both shock their heads in sync. " I really don't know anything about karate." Austin said. "Me either, I'm just here because Kim wanted to show me where she spends all her day at." Ally said with a little chuckle. "Hey, do you guys want to see me an Jack spar?" Asked Kim. "Watch me kick his butt!" "Now Kim, we all know I ca--" In mid speech Kim grabs Jack's arm and flips him on the mat. "KIM!!" Yelled Jack. "What? I thought you could beat me" Kim smirked. As Jack and Kim sparred Jerry slowly made his way over to Ally. "So Ally, do you want to meet me at falafel Phil's later for some, falafels?" Jerry asked. "Sorry I still have to unpack, maybe another time" Ally replied. Jerry made his way back over to Austin. "Haha she turned you down?" Austin laughed. "Bro, I bet she wouldn't even say yes to you!" Jerry said. "Oh yeah?"Austin said. "Yeah if she said no to me she would never say yes to you." , Jerry said."Fine next week ill ask her out to the movies" Austin suggested as him and Jerry walked out of the dojo.

VOTE SHARE COMMENT LIKE