Chapter 4

Disclaimer - I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING FROM THIS STORY

NOTE-

Enjoy chapter 4 :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT THE DOJO

Kim and jack were just packing up ready to leave the dojo for the night.

"So Kim, did Ally say she could come yet ?, i still have to ask Austin." Jack said.

"Yup they both can come for sure , I ask them both yesterday at school.", Kim said

"Great!, remember this is our little secret no one else can know about this, got it?' Jack asked.

"Yup I know , and if they ask where is the rest of the gang, we will just say that Rudy wanted them to have extra practice because they missed a few this week." Kim explained

" Great excuse, plan Auslly is a go!"Jack said

The two then walked out of the dojo and went their separate ways.

(Jack and Kim both realized after a week of Austin and Ally getting to know each other that they were perfect for each other. They both LOVED music and playing instruments but, Ally had HUGE stage fright and Austin loved being on stage the only problem was Austin never could write any songs and Ally never could sing any of her songs she wrote in front of people. Jack and Kim's plan is to get the pair of them to start doing music together , Ally would write and Austin would sing and eventually the two would start having feelings for each other. That's what Kim and Jack think will happen.)

Night of the plan

Austin and Jack are setting up some food and drinks.

" So jack who's coming tonight?" Austin asked.

"Me,you,Kim,and Ally." Jack said,

"Oh ok, cause yesterday when Kim told me about the party at school, I asked Jerry if he was coming and he said that you weren't having a party." Austin explained.

"Oh that's because I didn't tell him about it yet, I asked him and the rest of the gang last night but they all have to do extra practice tonight at the dojo cause they missed a few this week." Jack explained.

"Oh ok,too bad they can't come."Austin said.

"Ya I know, Austin can you help me move this?" Jack asked.

"Sure" Austin said.

And then the two boys started getting the house cleaned.

Ally and Kim were walking to Jacks house. "You excited for tonight Ally?" Kim asked.

"Yup, so who's coming ?" Ally asked.

"Its just me,you, Jack, and Austin. The rest of the gang couldn't make it tonight because they have to do extra practice cause they missed a few this week." Kim said.

" aw that sucks for them, is that jacks house over there because I see Austin's car in that driveway?" Ally asked while pointing to the blue and White House with Austin's red car in the drive way.

"Yup that's Jacks house, his parents are out of town for the week and his older brother is home with him but his brother is at his girlfriends house tonight." Kim said

"Oh ok , Kim do I look ok?" Ally asked just as the two girls waked up the steps of Jacks front porch.

" YES OMG you look stunning, is My little Ally trying to impress someone?" Kim teased.

"Noooooooooo" Ally said while blushing a lot . Kim laughed and pressed the door bell.

Just then Jack answers the door.

"Hey welcome girls, come on in." Jack said.

Kim and Ally walked in and jack shut the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note:

I just want to start of by saying THANK YOU so much for all the views and wonderful comments I appreciate it so much;) And I will do one last update this week before I can't use the Internet for 2 weeks.

Auslly_kick