One More Time

Author: 1234567890Alexis

58 Parts

Ellie Heron is The Ordinary, the shy one. Alex is a suicidal, scarred, lazy, unpredictable boy who is a child prodigy. After being cheated on by her boyfriend, Ellie moves to Massachusetts with her family. Living in a chaotic family with a fashion designer mother, a corporate lawyer father, an annoying nine-years-old sister, Ella, as well as a two-years-old, Emma, Ellie just wants to blend in. Her plan for staying invisible doesn't work out so well when she meets her neighbors, Alex and Zach, the two cousins, the high and mighty queen bee nominee, Aubrey Brooklyn, and her drop-dead gorgeous boyfriend, Jeremy Walden.

Ellie had only wanted peace and good grades... Now, entangled in a roller coaster ride of high school of Massachusetts with unexpected friends, unexpected romance, and unexpectedly evil cliques, unexpected kidnaps and disasters, her life won't be as simple as she'd hoped.

Surrounded by Jeremy, the extremely, illegally hot school council president, Hank, her best friend Alex, Zach, and the baseball boys, Ellie is torn- not knowing whom she actually loves and likes.

The line between love and infatuation, love and friendship, and love and hate is very thin- and Ellie must learn to do one thing she is worst at: to listen to her own heart.

Will she have a chance of one more time?

~ * ~

He then wiped off the tearstains off my cheekbones with his thumb, and with mildness, holding my face in his hands, tilted his head, and closed the gap between us, that I could not even see the hazels of his eyes anymore.