2| Misunderstandings

Hello, minna!  I wanted to give a quick thanks to you all before we get this chapter started, all the support with this since I brought it back is very appreciated, and I am glad you all who continue to read this love it better than what it once was. Again, arigatou gozaimashita! c;
The song for this chapter (since I couldn't find one to upload to there thanks to ownership rights on YouTube) is "The Anthem," by Good Charlotte.
Listen at your leisure, as they are an amazing band, and thank you once more!

~AV_Krypt

___________________________________________________________________________

Another day at Ouran done and gone, and it was much easier than the last. The whole idea of me being in this school washed over just like that, and I was back to being the wallflower of the school. By now I was used to the idea, as I was used to being alone, one unfortunate standard as being a Sohma. Some were lucky while others were not. I was in the crummy, unfortunate bunch.

The hallways were chock-full of students and their acquaintances, all smiling and laughing like Life was such a frickin' joke. It made me want to gag. I could already tell by my second day here that all of these numbskulls were filled with some sort of false hope- that went double for the ladies. In my highest suspicion, I already figured it was that Host Club from yesterday. I remember peeking glances and toning out all other sounds except for a few conversations once in a while; all they did in there was fool girls into believing they loved them.

Those idiots couldn't possibly understand the depths of such emotion.

Tch. I quipped, slugging a shoulder and continuing to walk down the halls and out to the front of the school. A hand fell over my eyes as I squinted, looking out to the busy street as students left with maids and butlers of all types and sizes. This didn't help me warm up to their never-ending luxury any more. I despised how oblivious they were of reality. It really made me sick.

"Aiko-kun, where are you going?!" Behind me was yet again Hinako Mitsugaru, that weird smile still on her face. "You aren't going to the Host Club today?"

I raised a curious brow, giving her my undivided attention. "Of course not. It was only to see if I was interested in any clubs here and it turns out that I'm not."

"Oh..." She looked down, sadness lingering in her eyes as her lips quivered. Dammit Aiko, not again. "I see... You poor, lonely soul! We will give you friends!" Her somber expression aroused and her eyes grew wild with fire, excitement dancing around her as she grabbed my wrist and forced me back into the building, leading me down a familiar pathway.

"Nani?! Matte!" I shouted, trying to draw back, but I couldn't as her grip only grew tighter. I winced. "Where are you taking me? Who is 'we'? Let me go!"

My struggles were futile, but very amuse to Hinako as she giggled, her friends now dashing behind us. "Why, to the Host Club, silly! We want to learn more about you!"

That had to be the absolute dumbest thing I'd ever heard. Someone wanting to learn about a freak wallflower? As a child, I remember wondering if everything I felt was already predestined, much like the other cursed members who seemed to only live by what stigma was left on them years and years ago. Of course, I was never in the curse up until now, so that only made me even more curious as to if my entire life was already planned by God.

"Ah~... Poor, lonely Aiko-kun! You need friends!" One of her friends swooned, pressing her gloved hands to her cheek and cried.

"I don't need friends!"