Bachlorette Pary

Louis:
"Give it," Lottie says holding out her hand. You groan handing her your phone.
"Can I please-"
"No, no Louis tonight." She says shutting it off and putting it in her pocket. Your best friend grabs your hand and pulls you both into the living room. You plop yourself on the couch as your friend puts in a movie, shuts off the lights and sits next to you, Lottie, and jay.
You grab the popcorn from Jay and start to eat it as the other while the movie started to play. You were watching bridesmaids. You can't help but smile and giggle when you realize that was what they chose.

After watching, Bridesmaids, 27 Dresses, wedding crashers, Bride Wars, and License To Wed. You were almost asleep but the others were to so you quickly and quietly took your phone from Lottie's pocket and texted Louis. He happily responded you both carried on a two hour conversation.

Harry:
You planned on a nice relaxing day with your friends but that is not what happened. At about seven at night Gemma shows up at your door with the rest of your bridal party. All of them were dressed up and Your best friend from when you were little was holding a shopping bag.

"Oh no." You say as they walk in smiling at you. Your friend Hands you the bag and you look inside and sigh. You groan as Gemma shoves you into the bathroom. You quickly got changed in the short red dress that was only up to half of your thighs you came back out where they were all dressed in nice party dresses.

"No way I'm wearing this." You protest.
"Awe you think you have a choice." Your sister laughs as they shove you back into the bathroom and Gemma starts to curl your hair while your sister does your makeup and your friend picks out accessories. When they were done you were astonished you loved the way you look. They still ended up pulling you out to a club and getting drunk and dancing.

Liam:
Your sister shows up at your door by noon and you sigh getting dressed and hopping on the car picking up Ruth and Nicola and your best friend.
"When we go get anything you want, anything!" Your sister says pulling into the mall parking lot and getting out. You girls walk up to the door and your sister loves the looks of the security guard working at the door.
"Yum." She giggles as you guys walk in and you lightly hit her shoulder. The first shop you go to it Victoria Secret.
"This is perfect for the wedding!" You sister says showing you a see through black slip with feathers on the bottom.
"Haha, that's funny." You smile rolling your eyes playfully.
"Oh no we're getting it. Liam will thank me later." She giggles throwing it on her arm and looking at thongs she ended grabbing more then one for your honeymoon. All of you girls spend the whole day at the mall going into stores and eating at your favorite restaurant and getting coffees as Starbucks.

Niall:
You almost scream in joy as Denise arrives at your house picking you up for your party. You were dressed in a nice cocktail dress that Niall had got you a few months ago. You ran to her car giggling as she pulled out. Denise was just excited as you were. Your sister and friend were sitting in the back smiling as well. You turn on the radio and smile when your favorite song comes on Denise blares it from the speakers and you all sing and dance on the way to the club.

When you finally arrive and after the bouncer lets you in you run for the dance floor pulling your sisters hand and wildly dancing with her. All she can do is laugh and dance. After a few songs you walked to the bar for a refreshment.

"Hello, pretty ladies what can I get for you?" The bartender asks obviously checking you out. You both order a drink and you have more then what you should have.
"Oh my god!" You yell obviously drunk.
"What?" Your still kinda sober sisters asks in panic. You take her hand and run o the dance floor as Best Song Ever started to play.
"I love the people who sing this song especially the blonde." You say completely drunk as you stumble around in the dance floor attempting to dance.