Wedding Pictures

Louis:
You finish taking the last picture and turn to head back to the reception, Louis wraps his arm around your waist your grab your dress so you can walk. You hear a snap of a camera and know that your photographer had just taken a picture you giggle as Louis leans down giving you a kiss.
"Watch that will be our favorite one." He chuckles. You nod knowing it's true.
Harry:
"Okay so take this and I want Mr. On the left and Mrs. On the right." The photographer orders handing you an and sign. You both shrug as you stand next to each other holding it out in front.
"No hold it to the side so we can see it on the waves." She orders. Harry sighs and does as he is told and you both smile at the camera trying to balance the sign on your finger tips.

Liam:
"We want something less of us and more of our love." You say thinking about you and Liam's conversation a few weeks ago.
"Okay so just wrap your arm around her and hold your bouquet, make sure rings are so you I can see." He says getting down o none knee. He sat there for about five minutes trying to get the right angle and then takes the picture.
Niall:
The photographer let you both just have fun with it, to ivory start out just hugging and kisses and things like that but then Niall started to hum and that led to singing which led to dancing which led to this amazing picture of you two.