shadow's angel

~this shows you at the beginning is who shadow's angel is and what she must do~

 Dr eggman pov

"let me go Eggman " i heard Crystal shout "now why would i do that" i said evilly i pressed some buttons on an machine and then i got some of her blood in the machine.

"thank you for the gift my dear" 

"Shadow will come for you Eggman"

at that moment Shadow burst in through the door destroying everything even the blood sample was but Crystal was out like an light when Shadow picked her up while that blasted hedgehog Sonic destroyed the place..

in the future to this time at Eggman's crumbled base

???????? pov

"good you got our message we have to give you this when you get there this is the exact time and day it opens in the past in this spot what ever you do don't go with Eggman " 

"you know i wont go with him" sometime i swear down they think i'm stupid and gonna die.

"well just in case you don't forget about us here " dad put an necklace around my neck and i looked in it . It made me cry it had a picture of mum and dad in one side me and my friend Scourge in the other pulling faces.

"it's beautifull"i said trying to stop crying "when ever you miss the future us just look in the locket " "i will" i hugged them both when Snare the bat showed up  "well well well look who it is ANGEL or should i call you Shadow's Angel?"   "YOU CAN'T CALL ME ANY OF THEM SNARE!!"

"GET HER" Snare said while i had an plan to get out of here" there's no escape Angel" 

"who says there's no escape Snare"

"i say there is"

then the time rift behind me opens and i can see Eegg mans base hole and not in bits "ANGEL you must go through and do what we said go now GO!" "CHAOS IMAGINEISE" multiple of me appear as the real me is invisible i take the paper off dad and hug them both separately and i promised them in my head i will learn how to fight and save you all with an help of my friends i promise. Then i ran for the time rift just jumping through it.

back in the present 

" I'M SORRY " i screamed as i pasted through the portal i got closer to the floor i commando rolled on the floor and stood up and the time rift closed and  this is my last chance to save my future past and present i ran at the speed of light around when i was so that i knew where i was.

Tails' pov

"SONIC"  i shouted and he came super fast "hey buddy whats up?" he asked "there's another hedgehog that can run at the speed of light i got an picture of her on the camera that i built for Crystal when she is running at top speed i was just taking an picture to adapt it when i got this " i then showed Sonic the picture i took.

"hmmm i think i've seen her before" *screeching comes from outside* me and Sonic looked out side "it's the hedgehog from the photo" i said "Sonic lets see what she does.

Shadow's Angel's pov

i scratched my head when my green transmitter went off and i answered it " well it looks like i have gotten your transmitter frequency" "I CAN CHANGE MY FREQUENCY SNARE!!" I screamed down the transmitter "it just switched its self off why did it do that?" i hit the transmitter but it wasn't coming back on when robots dropped down from the sky and an fat man in an hoverchair came down and asked me "my dear why don't you help me destroy Sonic the hedgehog"

then i heard an voice in my head "don't go with Eggman" 

"what is your name?"i asked curiously "why my name is Dr Eggman dear" 

i immediately shouted "TRAITOR" and destroyed all of the robots that were around me "I SUGGEST YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!" I shouted at him 

"what are you going to do if i don't?" "this" i replied i through five ninja stars at him and he flew away.

i started to cry when i heard an voice behind me "are you okay?" i turned round to see my uncle (Sonic) "i'm fine but i need your help Sonic and i will tell you everything and i mean everything."

"OK " he said when my transmitter opened its self up too show Snare "Angel you can't hide forever i will fine you and YOU WILL DIE!!" i slammed the transmitters lid down breaking it " damn Snare wont just give up he can't get to me while I'm in the past" 

"Angel is it why are you here if you don't mind me asking"

"we have to go somewhere where we can't be over heard by Eggman" 

"OK follow me i will take you to our city base were we are camping out before we leave for the countryside"

"i always will trust you Sonic" i said Sonic just nodded his head and ran off in an direction i followed  immediately noticing we just ran around in an circles then we arrived at the secret base.