the awfully familiar base and the appearance of the sister and brother

"you do realise we ran in an circle Un aah sonic" " i said

sonic's pov

hm did she almost call me something else than sonic if she was going to what was it "yea i know we ran in an circle it's so egghead doesn't know were it is okay" then she said "you do know he could just use the satellites that he has to locate the base right"

"wait he has satellites"

"OK so you didn't know that he had satellites"

"no but we do now" i said

"damn Amy might attack me" she sounded quite serious when she said that and we got to the door and it swung open and Amy was stood there and gave me an death hug " SONIC your back i've missed you" Amy said then she asked "who is she" letting go of me and going to look at Angel.

Angel just stood there like she was day dreaming but she said "I don't like this pain take it away" me and Amy looked at her confused when she flicker her wings as the wind blew them back wards when an tear rolled down her face and fell to the floor but it wasn't that see through blue it was darker blue and it left her with and blue line down her face then she wiped the blue line away and looked at the floor.

"i'm sorry it's not a very good first impression of me" she said but then Amy said " it doesn't matter. anyway whats your name?" "my name is Angel" i heard her say "well mines Amy." Before i knew it i was tackled to the ground by something "looks like she likes you" Angel chuckled "Relica off Sonic now please."

I got up to see who Relica was turns out she was an dark gray dragon with an moon crest on her head and wings, her eyes were crimson red. Her ears were like wings with an orange stripe across the middle of them. Her tail blade looked like snake's fangs the end of them were yellow the rest was orange, going up on her tail there was an light blue rectangle and an wave of white above it. There was two horns on the top of her head but tipped yellow on the end. But the thing that make you feel sad for her is that she has an scar across both of her eyes, three claw marks running down her neck and the tips of the sharp wings were scared.

"come on in we've got about 5 more minutes till we go maybe you could tell us how you got here and why you were in pain Angel does that sound good?" Angel replied " i was going to tell you guys everything any way" she picked Relica up and followed Amy in to the base and i shut the door behind us.

angel island

scourge'spov

well i hate helping the knucklehead with things but i did say that i would do anything for them to believe that i'm good now but they don't seem to trust me maybe someone else will any way lets find the wood for the fire when something shiny on the floor in the distance caught my eye "hey knuxs which ways the master emerald in?"

"Scourge it's behind us" he replied

"then what's that" i said pointing at the shiny thing on the floor in the distance.

"lets find out Scourge, come on" he said running off towards the shiny thing so i ran after him

5 minutes later

we had arrived at what was shining there was an hedgehog layed hurt on the floor talking to something in the shadow then an sun shone in the shadows and then walked out to her it was an dragon it nudged its head against her arm but she didn't move it nudged her arm again and she moved a little it gave her something and shone its sun crest on her after it she patted it on its head and i could just hear her say "good boy, good boy,good boy."

As i stepped away i stud on an twig and it snapped and the dragon looked over at me and walked over to me i didn't move it came up to me and stood at the side of me and wrapped its right wing around my arm and dragged me to her he looked at me as if to help say help her so i nudged her arm with my hand and she opened one of her eyes i could tell she was in great pain "are you ok"i asked she closed her eye again.