Prologue

A/n: Hey guys!!! As you probably know, this is a parody of Modern Dwarves, and if you have read it, it's very funny, unexpected, very random, a little bit of romance, dealing with siblings and their friends, and little bit of anger because of siblings giving you embarrassing late birthday presents. So, I hope that you guys enjoy it!!

Love y'all bunches!!!!

Peace out, awesome-sauce people!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tauriel's POV (after they went through the portal; play audio):

"Ugh. Legolas, why did you have to fall into that portal?" I said.

"Well, sorry. I didn't mean to." My good friend, Legolas said.

"Yeah, you did. You just had to be your reckless self and fall into the portal."

"Whatever!"

"Tauriel, Legolas. Na-quildë! Or I'll make you!!" King Thranduil said.

"Sorry, Ada." Legolas said solemnly.

"Where are we?" King Thranduil asked.

"Well, where ever we are, let's go find where get my nail fixed. I broke it." I said.

We walked around the "village" to look to find where I could get my nail fixed. Everyone looked at us strangely. We eventually found a place to get my nail fixed and when we went to pay, they said that we didn't have to pay.

"Hanta-lyë." I said in Qeunya.

"No, hanta-lyë. It was a pleasure to work with you." They smiled.

I smiled back and left with the others. We walked around until and got some clothes what seemed like other people were wearing. We walked out of the shop we were in and walked around until King Thranduil said:

"We should follow those people in front of us." He whispered.

"What?!" Legolas and I said at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Na-quildë..... Be quiet

Hanta-lyë..... Thank you