Chapter 9

"Lucy! Thank goodness you're ok." Mirajane greets me once I walk into the guild. I smile at her and then notice that Loke's next to Mirajane.

I make my way towards them and Loke immediately engulfs me into a hug. "You need to stop leaving your keys behind hime."

"Sorry I went out for a walk and I guess they slipped my mind." I apologize. "Speaking of that, I need to talk to you." I sit down at the bar and he follows my lead. Mira gives me a strawberry smoothie and I thank her. "The nightmares aren't a coincidence." I say simply.

"What do you mean?" Loke furrows his eye brows.

"I mean that someone's giving them to me."

"Lucy are you sure? That's kind of magic is illegal." Mira pipes into our conversation. I nod my head in confirmation.

"Do you have any idea who's doing this?" Loke questions. I shake my head 'no'.

"Don't worry Lucy! I'll keep you safe." Natsu walks over and hugs me . "You smell like...why do you smell like them?"

"Like who?" Mira questions.

"I bumped into Rogue on the way here." I shrug.

"Maybe someone's messing with you because you're fat." Happy suggest while floating over me. I grab his tail in anger and pull his cheeks.

"Shut up you stupid cat! I am NOT fat." I growl.

"It does make sense..." Natsu agrees with his stupid exceed.

"You guys are the worst." I cry.

"Leave Lucy alone." Mira glares at them and takes me into a hug.

"Is Erza still on going on those S-class missions?" I question as I squirm out of Mira's arms.

"She's taking a few more days to relax, so she claims. I think she's meeting up with someone. " The match maker winks and I stifle a giggle.

"That would explain where she's been these past few weeks." I agree with a smile gracing my face.

"Can we get back to the nightmares?" Loke asks though he wears a serious expression.

I nod my head, "Someone obviously wants to get me away from Fairy Tail." I state.

"What do you mean?" Natsu scrunches his face up in confusion.

"The nightmares are always about..." I stop talking and I attempt to blink the tears away. I don't want to tell Natsu about this. I don't want to tell anyone about this. Who knows how they may react? "They're just about Fairy Tail kicking me out." I lie. I can't bring myself to tell them the horrible details. I don't want to remember. I just want to forget them, but I know that'll they'll come back to me tonight. Hopefully they won't be as graphic as they've been recently.

"Lushy?" I hear Happy's worried voice. "Lushy I'm sorry for calling you fat." He cries while snuggling into me.

"Huh? Oh it's ok, I must have zoned out." I smile at him. I look around and notice that Loke's missing, while Natsu's fighting with Gray. When did he get here?

"Loke said that he was going to investigate." Mira chirps. I nod and walk over to the request board.

Kill monster-89,000 jewels

No.

Find an ancient book-45,000 jewels

Maybe

Defeat bandits- 90,000 jewels

Nope.

Protect carriage-300,000 jewels