Chapter 11

Where's Derek!! where is he?!! I'm scared! I run out and follow his scent, it's to the Hale house, I smell gun ash. And Wolfsbane. My breathing increases, then I smell Scott, Jackson and Derek.
It's morning, I'm trying to find Scott but I don't know where'd he be, Derek got grabbed by the hunters, I smelled his trail, I can't go to him, I don't know Jackson! I don't what to do. I'm scared, I don't know!
I run to Scott's house, I jump up to his window, and open it, Stiles yelps, I said" shut up!" He said" whoa, someone's angry." I glared at him, Scott said" what's wrong?" I said" where's Derek?!" He said" I don't know." I said" this is stupid! Derek's stupid! You're stupid!" Stiles said" okay, you know what, little Maya, needs some food, let's go." He lifted me up and Scott grabbed my feet, I said" put me down!" They said" no." They Carried me downstairs and quickly grabbed something then back upstairs, they opened it and gave the candy bar to me. I ate it.
I'm at the train station, alone, this place is big and scary at night. Scott had went to protect Allison at night. He's gonna fall of the roof, Stiles says. I toss and turn and then get up running around super fast, then I crashed on the bed, falling asleep.
They are going to the formal, so I'm stuck alone, I can't find Derek! And it's killing me! I need to make sure he's okay! To make sure he's alive! I'm in the train station, staring at walls and being bored! Ugh! I hate these! Stiles gave me sandwiches and chips.