04

photo above/on the side is the luke and michael used in this fanfic, but michael has no eyebrow piercing ok ok
-
michael walks into school in his new plaid skirt with a white shirt and a smile on his face.

"mia! hey girl" he giggles as he walks to mia at her locker.

"hey mikey! how are you?" she asks while grabbing her books out of her locker.

"i'm doing alright" michael sighs "how are you?"

"i'm good" mia smiles widely and shuts her locker.

"why are you so happy?" michael asks as he begins to walk to his locker, mia following his lead.

"well..." mia giggles.

"well what?!" michael squeals.

"you remember that guy from the store when we were getting you that skirt?"

"oh, yeah. what about him?"

"i uh, i've been back a few times since then and he's always there and i've gotten to know him a bit. he's actually quite nice and he apologised for how he acted towards you that day" mia smiles.

"oh, really? that's really cool. what's his name?" michael smiles.

"ashton!"

michael doesn't reply as he goes deep into thought. "how and why does that name seem so familiar?"

"michael? miiiichael?" mia waves her hand in front of his face. "you alright there?" she laughs.

"yeah, sorry!" michael giggles, "so, why are you so happy about all of this, eh?" michael winks, nudging mia's shoulder.

"well, i think-"

"mia!" she's interrupted by her other group of friends.

"come with us, leave loser boy and come to starbucks with us girl!" they fakely smile at michael as they eagerly wait for mia's reply.

"i, uhh.. sorry michael! i'll uh, see you later?" mia smiles a very sympathetic smile.

"yeah, yeah whatever" michael sighs, walking away with a small frown on his face.

-- after school --

michael finally gets home after a bad day at school.

mia never ended up hanging out with michael again the whole day so it was just michael on his own.

he walks inside and grabs a bag of corn chips from the cupboard and walks to his room.

he takes off his skirt and puts on his baby pink sweat pants, getting into his pretty pink bed, grabbing his laptop.

he opens youtube as always and goes to his subscriptions. the first video that shows up is a new video of hemmo1996's and it's titled "two boys, one cake".

michael mentally face palms at the title as he clicks into the video.

"hey everybody! luke here and today i reached 50k subscribers! like what the hell guys! i love you my penguin squad" luke laughs, with a big genuine smile.

"you may notice i'm not in my usual room... because today i'm here with my best mate calum..." a cheerful guy jumps into frame next to luke and waves to the camera.

"hey guys!" michael smiles to see these boys so happy.

"so calum, what are we doing today?"

"we're, baking?" calum bursts into a fit of laughter.

"yes calum, yes we are" luke laughs.

"where the hell do ww keep measuring cups in here?" calum asks, with his head inside a cupboard.

"in the drawers over there, dickwad" luke laughs, pointing to the drawers on his right.

michael grabs a corn chip and puts it in his mouth, right as luke grabs a handful of flour and throws it at calum, causing michael to spit out his chip because of his laughter.

"why'd you do that for?" calum frowns, as he sneaks around luke, grabbing a handful of flour and shoves it right in luke's face. michael begins to giggle, with a real smile on his face, which you don't see often from him.

luke and calum are both in fits of laughter on michael's screen, and so is michael.

"alright! so while that's in the oven let's get on to making the icing!" luke smiles at the camera, grabbing out the ingredients for the icing.

-- a couple minutes later --

luke and calum are now icing the cake with the chocolate icing they made, and were very proud of.

instead of the icing being on the cake, half of it is on each others faces and in each others hair, both of them in fits of laughter again.

michael smiles at his laptop screen, giggling again. he sighs, "why can't i have a friendship like this?" he mumbles to himself.

"yo dude!" calum says to luke.

"yo what?" luke laughs at calum.

"our names together is cake!" calum sounds so excited about this, which makes michael giggle again.

"great observations there, calum" luke laughs, finishing off the cake.

"well, that's all for today guys! we made a cake, that looks like a giant dump on a plate" luke laughs, and calum and michael join in.

"see you for another video whenever i feel like it" luke and calum smile, waving at the camera and the video ends.

michael doesn't really know how it works, a guy over the other side of the world, cam make him so happy.

-
a/n: probs one of the longest chapters i've written omg

ty babyboyIuke for the youtube vid idea

💙💙