Month 8 & 9

Since the day I met Tweek up till now. I vowed to him that I will make him feel secured and loved, as long as I'm around. I felt like he gave me meaning on my life.

I Love him as much, that no one can ever count. Since the complications started. I can't sleep, eat, think straight or even work right.

But, that has been long gone. I kept monitoring him and having him have daily check ups. The complications are gone and the babies have gotten more healthier.

So today is Monday, and I'm off to work, as I kissed my lovely husband good bye, then drove to the coffee shop.

I was taking care of some documents and packages of coffee beans. Mr. Tweak got in, and called me to talk about something.

( Craig and Tweek got on college on a course of Business Management and graduated and now managing the coffee shop.)

"Craig, you are getting promoted and you will work on our company. Now you will be send in Colorado to train, conferences for two months. You have to start next week."

" that means I have to leave Tweek alone for two months!!!"

" my son is an independent young man and he could take care of himself Mr. Tucker." He said bluntly.

" b-but you don't understand, his due month is already for two months and that's when I will be gone.... I just have to be there for him...... Just let me... (inhale- exhale)...... Sir"

" You have to Mr. Tucker, just stick to my plans and you will be here by the time my son is delivering the babies or when he starts labouring you know the travel time you'll be fine."

He finally left the shop .

I am greatly surprised and Happy at getting promoted. But at the same time worried for leaving my husband for two months. I mean I love because he is a part of me, and if I leave, I'll lose my mind.

But I can't take him with me. His stress level might be back and we'll lose the babies. I just have to let it be.

I got home as I told him Everything about the 'good' news. He had the same reaction as mine.

" what!!! Dad got you promoted??!! and you have to leave in for two months" he became more and more worried " calm down baby,the work will be just a piece of cake, as hard as it's sounds i'll try to get back early on the due date." " fine when are you gonna get back?" " let's just assume by December 24. Before Christmas , and as you know i'll be there already. And besides the travel time is only 2-3 hours from Colorado." " how will you know if the labor stared early?" " well... just contact me early if you feel something painful, or when your blood pressure is high and other symptoms." Tweek nodded in agreement.

" just be careful out there." reaching to give a hug. "i will". I said then gave him a hug.

For a moment he is very calm and relaxed, but then he started twitching. " shhh.. Baby, relax babe I'll be fine, we'll make it worth before I go to that damn training" he relaxed a little bit
"We-ll make it all last".

For a week we both bonded together. We made every moment last before I leave South park for that fucking training.

We have relaxing evenings. We cuddled on the fireplace. Talking various of stories that Tweek wants to hear. For example, horror stories, back story, or even our love story.

And on the last day of bonding we have a picknick on our favorite hang out place, for when we were just kids, Starks pond.

And on the day I have to leave: Tweek gave me a farewell kiss and hug, I did so too.