Trouble Makers

Ruby~

I took a break from running catching my breath as I continued to play with these adorable little rascals. They have been trying to play with me for six days and I'm really really....really tired. I do love my lovely nephews, but they quite do give people stress.
My brother told me that he trusted me with his and Tweeky's twins, because they need a 'private time' if you know what I mean *wink wink*. So they trusted me to babysit for a week and by tomorrow is their arrival. Thus, celebrating Kyle's baby second shower. I say, male pregnancy was a very very very very very rare case. But, not with this town, things so bizarre happens to South Park all the time.

So I continued playing with my nephews. I love them both so much. I gotta say, Ivan. The naughtiest one, he pulls pranks, joke around, and has full energy to climb two mountains in one climbing. He had blonde hair, pale skin and got half of Tweeky's features. Except for paranoia and such, he's a bit masculine, he got my brother's personality. Such a troublemaker.

Chris, he got raven black hair, red lips, and pale skin. Features almost describes like snow white, but he got half of my brother's features. He got his momma's personality, a bit shy, fearful, caring and loving, feminine, and of course a coffee lover, don't worry, Tweek gives him decalf with lots of milk. Despite their differences they never fight. And that's what is good about them, they both get well as brothers as well as being friends.

They do share the same funny request, that their parents told me. The reason that they got their *ahem* private time is because the twins asked them for another. For their sixth birthday, they both got all that they have wanted. Played with all of their friends, ate delicious food their mother/father made (Well what can I say, I guess Tweek was taught by mom. And made him a great cook.) And got wonderful gifts. Except, that night. The twins cried and cried. Their parents asked what is wrong , so they have told.
"We want a sister!" Both said in synch. Throwing tantrums, crying and what not.
"And why would you two think of it?" Craig asked.
"Cartman has three sisters, and he won't stop bragging and bullying us about it."
"Sweetie, a sister is a-a l-lot of responsibility, and you can't order a sister like that, it's not magic y-you know." Tweek said chuckling.

The two pleaded and pleaded, they did everything to convince the two. Then they finally gave up, which led to this. They all got what they wanted anyways, the twins finally and partially got what they want, and for the parents. Well, they always wanted to get rowdy anyways, without interruptions, you know what I mean.

I should say, my brothers gang and Stan's gang, already got children. I guess they're the next generation taking adventures to this bizarre town. Ready to experience the life of adventure.