Bodyguards

*DAHEE'S POV*

Im awake as I roll on my bed and feels like someone is sleeping beside me and I slightly touch the person's arm. Ahhh it must be Jihye unnie. I open my eyes and I can never be this shock out of my 23 years old life. I widely open my eyes (along with my mouth). I cant believe that I was sleeping with my boss. Nervously, I lift up the blanket that covers my body (and him too). Thank God, Im still fully clothed. I guess I can be calm down a little bit.

My eyes goes to his angelic sleeping face. His tanned skin become a shining as the sunrays hit him. His pointed nose and not to forget his pinky lips which can make a girl drunk if he lays that lips on them. Oh did I forget to mention how sexy his bed hair? Gosh you should see them by yourself. I felt my back is burning. Hmm I wonder who did open the curtain in the moring.

What? Curtain? Morning?

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" a loud noise is finally let ot from my throat. Hakyeon slightly moves from his sleep and rubs his eyes.

"Yah.... why the hell you screaming?" Hakyeon sits up with an innocent face drawn. Oh yeah he's also freaking shirtless. Again me "AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Hakyeon quickly looks up for his shirt and grit his teeth. I wander my eyes and ruffles the bed. I dont forget sleeping only with Soe Hakyeon. The twin... yes the twin. Where are they? Oh my God, it cant be they walks around in the hotel alone.

"Arhh yah! The twins are gone with my mom. I was about to wake you up earlier....... but you ummm sleep soundly so I dont want to disturb you," my adrenaline rushed raise upto my face. My face feels so hot and I cant ensure that Im not blushing right now.

"Sir...... Mrs. Cha dont think weirdly right? Im not going to lose my job right? Sir save me!! I dont want to lose my job Sir!!!" I beg him. What if... what if Mrs Cha fired me. Oh dear, my family must be slaughter at me. My mind is not in its right place. I comb my fallen hair.

*HAKYEON'S POV*

This girl in front of mine.. what cant she just shaddup. Its only a small matter to handle though. She only makes fuss of it. I ruffles my hair and glare at her. By looking at her clumsy and nervousness, I get something funny prank to play on her. I hide my smirk in my mind and put on a serious faced Cha Hakyeon.

"Well, my mother has seen us, you know. On bed, only the two of us. Why dont we just get on the real thing, Jung Dahee-SSI," she lifts her head up and only the word "ehh?" that I can heard. I crawl slowly on the bed. Without any expression, Im getting nearer with her and my eyes are trying to hook her up.

"Wha-what are y-you trying to do Si-r?" I swear that I can see her face reddening. "Wae~ dont you adore this face just now? Hmmm? Come on~" as I hover her on top, I can heard the door creaking but I cant even get to stand up because......

"HAKYEON HYUNG~~ WAK-----E UP........ OMO KIDS CLOSE YOUR EYES!!!" Hyuk enters tthe room without any knocks with the twins seeing me in this condition with Dahee. Goshhhhhh look at that smirk. WHY THE FUCK IT MUST BE SANGHYUK WHY IT CANT BE TAEKWOON OR HONGBIN! That perverted maknae drags the twin and not forgetting to shout at me.

"HYUNG DONT FORGET TO WEAR PROTECTION! HAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!" I am about going to throw the slippers but Hyuk is faster in running away. I sigh and look at the scared and about to cry Dahee. I reach out for her hands but she flinches away along with the scared look on her face. Dahee gathers her feet and ignores me who still dazed on the bed. She steps ot from the room with a heavy thoughts.

>>

The first person that Hakyeon look up is no other than that perverted maknae Han Sanghyuk. He drags the poor eyesight maknae into one of shop in the mart and talk to him about what happened just now. And yeah, that maknae is still being maknae. Hyuk is being Hyuk. He only giggles whenever he think about the incident.

Hakyeon tightly held his shoulder and walks slowly behind the others. "Ahhh hyung, dont worry I wont tell anyone okay?! besides, isnt Auntie also see you two *cough* sleeps *cough* together?" Hyuk's shoulder suffers the most that day because of Hakyeon. "Listen to hyung huh Hyuk-ah.. or not, I will make something that you regret until you married," he pats Hyuk's face twice and then walks infront.

"Ahhh hyungnim~~" "Drop the sass will you?" Hakyeon shuts him up with a sentence and then pulls the stroller for his twins from Jihye.

*DAHEE'S POV*

Oh goshhhh Im so embrassed with the morning terrible incident. Taekwoon oppa must be mad at me if he knows. Im so dead right now. I look at the cheer Taekwoon and then saw someone's familiar in black in front of me. Quite far to be exact. Holy shit... How can they find me here? So annoying.

I quickly make a u-turn and meet the pouty Hyukkie behind. He asks me where Im going since all of them are going to walk in the same way. "Ahhh I saw something at that shop. I'll catch you guys later. Byeee," I walk quickly to avoid that guy while I take out my phone in case something will happen. I saw the toilet nearby and enters swiftly. 

I press the direct call number 1 which its Taekwoon oppa. "Op-ppa... they find me here. What to do? I dont want to go back to home," I start to cry. I know my parents send that weird guy to catch me. He's not a bad guy but..... is a guy who needs to take care of me wherever I am and now I feel sick with them around.

"Where are you? Wait right there I'll be there in a minute," Taekwoon brings along Jaehwan and Wonshik with him. Well, you cant predict what will happen if Taekwoon meet those bodyguards. I watch the area from the toilet door and try to step out. But my luck seems not wanting to be with me today. I saw them dashed forwards and ready to take me with them. 

"Shit..." I ran as fast as I could and ignores all the people looks from me. I dont care though as long as these people are away from my sight. But suddenly, *ddakkk* I bump into someone's embrace and he protects me into his arms. Weirdly, I hold onto that person's sleeves tightly looking up for protection. And yeah, those bodyguards stop chasing and disappear.