Forgiven

Dahee bewildered with Hakyeon's presence in the apartment. The first thing that Hakyeon did was hugging her. He snuggles into her neck and smells the scent that he miss the most. Both of them being silence and Jaehwan doesnt want to be the third wheeler between them so he decides to talk a walk around. Hakyeon rose from his seat and kneels one leg in front of Dahee. He looks into her eyes and take both of her hands to gently kiss them. He place the small hands on his cheeks and caress without her will.

She looks at him. The guy who kneels in front of him. The guy who pampered her with butterfly kisses on her slender fingers. Dahee literally bring herself to tears. She miss him so much from the moon to the earth. Its not the gravity fault that she falls really hard for him. But the guy who acts like a knight and a responsible father to his kids make her deeply in love with him. She always been dreaming about him coming to her but now... its not a dream that she doesnt ever want to wake up. Its a reality. Half of her feels that she wants to jump on him but another half feel like she wants to strangle him to death.

"Why are you here?" she finally opens her mouth. A cold tone was heard from her mouth. Hakyeon quite shocks with that kind of voice from the cheerful Dahee. But right now he has t admit that this Dahee is not the past Dahee.

"I miss you... and Im sorry to you and our child," Hakyeon reach his hand to touch Dahee's growing up tummy but she flinches."Dahee-ah..."

"Why weren't you wait for our explanation first? Why must you jump into conclusion as if me and Jaehwan oppa too stupid to play behind your back?" there is a vibration behind her voice. She had been holding herself from raising her voice to avoid hurting the baby inside.

"I was so stupid back then.. I want to redeem my mistakes. Please... let me make up with you. I will officially meet your parents and we will get married before our child born. Please... give me another chance," Dahee chuckles. Somehow Hakyeon's words a little bit impressed her. And also makes her suspicious. If she is not pregnant, will Hakyeon look up for her?

"I will look up for you my love.. even you are not pregnant,"

How can he read my mind.

"I dont read mind but I can read your expression,"

Hakyeon sits beside Dahee and pulls her neck to lean for a kiss. He feels it again. How warm her lips are. How sweet her lips taste. Dahee are not pulling back instead she reply the kisses and kiss him back. What is the point of being egoistic. It will just affect the baby and she doesnt want her baby to fell sick. Their kiss last for few minutes. Its sweet and not rushing. A make up kiss. Soft and sweet. Hakyeon rest his forehead on hers and smile a little bit.

"I miss you so much, Sir Hakyeon," she tears up again. Her eyes are keep flowing tears out nonstop. She pecks on his lips again and hugs him as if Hakyeon will leave her. Dahee lays her head on Hakyeon's chest and fiddles his tanned fingers. They stay in that position until Jaehwan homed and saw them sleeping on each other's arms. He smiles and take out his phone to take pictures of the beautiful moments before him.

>>

"Until when are you planning to stay here, Jagi?" Hakyeon still cannot leave her side even though he gets mock by Jaehwan few times for calling Jung Dahee as jagi. He gives him a death glare as Jaehwan mocks him. But that kid doesnt care though he keeps running away from Hakyeon in the living room. He stops at Dahee and bend his back to face her tummy. "Aegi-yah, you Daddy is being mean to Appa.. Please scold him,"

The baby kicks Dahee's tummy whenever Ken speaks in that way with her. "Yah she kicks," Hakyeon who never experiences Dahee's baby kicking is very excited. He pushes Ken away and lay a peck on her tummy. Suddenly the doorbell rang and the three of them look at each other. Jaehwan feels weird since there is no one other than him knows where Dahee is. Wait... It cant be Taekwoon since he said he will be back in Korea next week.

Hakyeon put his arms on Dahee's shoulder while Ken walks to the door and open it. "Supriseeeeee!!!!!" A loud shriek upon the door and suprisingly its real Jung Taekwoon who nicely fools Jaehwan and Dahee. He hold dark brown teddy bear along with few shopping bags for Jaehwan and Dahee. Oh not to forget he bought mittens, baby dress, baby bottle and many more baby stuff for the upcoming new member. Jaehwan flinches aback when he screams right before him.

"Hello Taekwoon-ah," Hakyeon timidly confront the lion in front of him. Taekwoon's smile immediately disappeared when he saw Hakyeon.

"Why are you here?"

"Look, bro. Im very very sorry for hurting Dahee and Im willing to do anything for you to forgive me," Hakyeon gathers up his courage and Taekwoon only smirks. He feels 'funny' with Hakyeon's word.

"Im not the one who should you ask for forgiveness.. its them. Of course I am mad.. extremely mad when you hurt my baby cousin. But I dont have the power to not to forgive you Hakyeon," Taekwoon eyegaze met with the also nervous Dahee. He walks towards her and smile.

"Do you.... forgive him? For everything?" Dahee gulps her saliva and nods slowly. Jaehwan also give the same reaction. "But........ it doesnt fair to forgive him just like that right?" Taekwoon opens his mouth and again smirks at Hakyeon. He has something in his mind and that will be a punishment and also Hakyeon's resposiblity for impregnant Dahee. If he really love her, there is an obligation that he should do without any objection. Its a must.

"Cha Hakyeon. Meet her parents and marry her. Do you have the guts to do that?"

"Anything for you guys to forgive me. And anything for me to prove my love towards her," Hakyeon bravely speaks and smile to Taekwoon. Taekwoon reply back his smile and the four of them hugs in victory.

"Ahhh.. the baby kicks again, oppas!!!" Hakyeon pats the tummy and again push Ken away when he wants to pat too.