Chapter 1

A/N: Hi guys. Here's the first chapter to the sequel of Hiccup's lost sister. Enjoy!

Amber's POV
Ah... Totally normal day. "Alpha! We found another marked one. We've trapped her but we can't get her to Berk." Reported pink-and-blue nadder. Ugh! Another resister! I flew to the island that she directed me to.

A Marked Skysting. Hmm... Hard for any normal dragon, but for an Alpha? No problems. I made it fly to Berk, much against her will. I don't care about what people want. What's important is me, my family and my friends.

I followed it to Berk and went down to the fish place. The Bewilder Beast immediately bowed when I came close to it. A Daywhip came and dripped some salmon in front of me. I happily ate it all up. This is one of the rare times I'm not moody and commanding.

I went to the fishing hole where a lot of dragons are fishing. I sighed, charged up a big blast, took the shock wave out of the blast, something I just learnt, and shot it in the hole. When it water calmed, there was so much fish that you couldn't see the water. The dragons thanked me and went to eat the fish. I smiled and took off.

On the way back, a Razorwhip came up to me and said, "Auntie! 5 marked ones escaped!" I growled, "Which direction?" "East." I put on some speed and mind controlled the dragons in the area to look for them. I closed my eyes and focused. 2 Stormcutters, 5 Flame Terrors and 5 Dayfuries. I hissed. I used my powers to locate them and sent dragons after them. They were with the escaped. I corrected my flight path accordingly.

Eclipse's POV
Ugh! That horrible will enforcing Alpha. I swear I'll kill her even if it means me dying. She put my entire village to work, only giving them food once a week. She has each of us marked ones killed, making me think that we threaten her reign somehow. She can control dragons far and wide, but she can't control some dragons if she isn't focused on them.

A much as I hate her, I have to give her this, she is smart. She changes memories of the dragons, their opinion, feelings and all, but she doesn't control them directly, the furthest she takes the direct control is making a dragon do something, not controlling every movement.

Suddenly, the dragons that were supposed to accompany us to the secret hideout turned and grabbed us. They pressed a spot and I reverted into human again. NO!!! I tried changing but failed. The dragons turned around and the five of us, Plu, Star, Gala, Flola and I, faced the Alpha. We purposely avoided eye contact. I could sense her anger but surprisingly she didn't force us to look at her. When I sneaked a peak, I saw anger on the surface. I used to think she was a heartless person but I saw then that she too had a heart. Behind her anger, I saw sadness, love, and most importantly, a part of her that gave me hope. The part that wanted all this to end.

Most would just see anger, but I saw much more. I'm what you might call a people person. I smiled. Her anger vanished. It was filled with the wanting. I smiled bigger, but she must have caught herself because the wanting vanished and I felt no longer in control of my body. I heard her voice but inside my head, "Nice try, but you still failed." I sighed. If we didn't have a back up plan, why did you think we would go this far. A Bewilder Beast came up from the water and started attacking her. She lost her concentration and started working on controlling him. That gave us time to make our escape.

 The dragons pressed the spot again and we transformed. We flew a distance when the dragons started shaking their heads again. The five of us nodded, we dove to the water. We pulled up at the last moment, making all the dragons confused. Plu gave us a smile, pulled back and started fighting her. It distracted her and gave us more time. Though sad, we continued. I put on speed, beating my wings so hard they ached. One by one, they went to go fight. I tried, but Gala stopped me and fell back. The fog was ahead of me. There was only me left. I pushed myself to go even faster. I look back, Alpha was on my tail. I had the feeling to stop and pull back. I ignored it and continued flying. 

I entered the fog. I dove into the water silently. I looked around for that hole. There it is! I swam towards it, flew up into the tunnels. A dragon had found the tunnels and convinced the whispering deaths there to make an opening here. I landed and transformed. A human walking in a whispering death tunnel, unusual. Now what I need is to train. Really train. I needed to be able to fight the Alpha and get into that Alpha mode. I remember hearing about this dragon that is very good and only Alpha can match her. Maybe I should go and seek her out. 

Hiccup's POV

I sighed. Amber, sorry Alpha, is becoming a tyrant. Sure, she treats dragons well, but the way she treats vikings? It's horrible. Berk is now the 'leading place' and I am the chief so yeah. Dad is well... treated slightly better then the rest but is still treated horribly. That was what Alpha deemed. Only me, Astrid, my children and the gang with their families are treated nicely. Every tribe has plead with us to help with the food shortage. Toothless returns my feelings for him, but they are nothing compared to his feelings for Alpha. All the dragons on Berk think Alpha to be the greatest and are willing to do anything for her. The rest on other islands just respect her greatly. 

The food we get is always more then enough so we store some for the rest of the villages. The small ones have to give the collector dragons 20 bags per month, the medium sized ones have to give about 40 while the big ones have to give about 60. Berk on the other hand, get 10 bags per week and we also fish, so we have plenty. People come and collect food from us once a month. 

I sighed and went to the academy. The whole gang was there but all was moody. Heather was allowed to move to Berk since she was a good friend. She accepted as it was definitely better than fighting for her life everyday, she also gets to be with us. She is married to Fishlegs, Ruff married Snotlout and Tuff is married to Ella. Heather and Fishlegs had a son named Skorri, Ruff and Snotlout had a daughter named Herdis, Tuff and Ella has a twin boy and girl, Galti and Gyda. They all had dragons already. Alpha and Toothless had 6 more children, 10 grand children, 12 great grand children and 4 great great grand children. Let's just say the Haddock family is very very big. 

We do dragon training every day to occupy our time and so that Alpha won't disturb us. "Hiccup!" Great, I spoke, well thought, too soon. I turned around and saw Alpha. She was smiling, unusual. "Why so happy?" I asked. "Well, I may or may not have caught the culprit that tried to assassinate Torunn." My face lit up, finally, some good news. She handed me a slip of paper, so that the dragons knew that whatever punishment I gave was allowed. She walked off. 

The rest looked at me, we decided to go to the great hall now. When I entered, I saw four Marked ones, as Alpha called them. I immediately recognized the culprit. It was only one of them. I told that to the dragons and they took the other three away. Astrid, being Astrid, went up and punched her in the face. To my surprise, the dragons let her go on. Normally, they would stop people from doing that but oh well, better let Astrid vent out her anger. I can't say that I'm not angry, so I just let her. Even if I wanted, I couldn't stop her, she's too strong for me. 

Astrid finally stopped and looked at her, she was covered in bruises and cuts. I was shock, Astrid never went that far. "What shall be the punishment Chief Hiccup?" The dragon asked. Everyone shot out different answers. I decided to go with the life long imprisonment, suggested by Astrid. The dragon nodded and carried her away to a cell. 

I so dearly wanted to make her suffer. If not for Toothless chasing her off, Torunn would have died. I relaxed and walked away, the rest of the gang followed me. We all sighed at the same time. Alpha must be destroyed, Amber must come back.