Chapter 4

A/N: Sorry I was gone for so long! Here's a chapter for you now.

Eclipse's POV 

I was firing blast after blast after blast! When is that Amber coming. I sighed, drew a deep breath and fired at that damned container. Instead of my usual orange coloured fire ball, a white one came out. What? It destroyed the container and out came a strong burst of light. It was so bright that I had to close my eyes. When I opened it, I saw Amber standing there smiling at me. "You managed to break the indestructible container. Now, you need to break the sound barrier, then and only then will you be ready." I nodded and went to the highest sea stack. I went to the very edge and ran as fast as possible before jumping off the opposite edge and dove. Just as I was about to hit the water, I made a sharp turn up. 

Amber's POV

I watched her from the air as she made a sharp turn up. A loud sound suddenly resonated through my ears. I hovered there in shock. She did in on the first try. She flew up to me and I nodded. She flew off straight into the horizon, to Berk. She would need back-up. I flew off. I know some that would help her. 

Eclipse's POV

I've been flying for hours now and its getting dark. I had better go and find a place to sleep. Flying in the dark is not good, especially when there are so many dragons around. I looked around and saw an island up ahead. I dove there and found a cave. I curled up and slept.

*Time Skip*  

I opened my eyes and saw a young girl staring at me. "A dragon? Shouldn't a dragon be with the Alpha?" She asked. She was roughly 8 years old, still so innocent. "My name is Erin Waters. What's yours?" I thought about could tell her without giving away the fact that I was a marked one. I drew a circle with lines going out. "Sun?" She asked. I nodded and then drew a circle over it. "Moon? Eclipse! That's your name! Eclipse!" She said excitedly. I nodded and she jumped around happily. "Well Eclipse, can we be friends?" She asked earnestly. I nodded and she squealed in happiness. Smiling, she reached out and touched me. When she touched me, I flinched back, before fainting. 

I saw five dragons in front of me. They all looked so powerful and ancient. The dragons were a Screaming Death, a really big Razorwhip, a Snow Wraith, a... big... Night Fury and an unknown dragon. I thought the Night Furies were extinct, with Toothless as the last one. The unknown dragon spoke, "Hello Eclipse. My name is Univala. The Razorwhip is Ella, more commonly known as the spring dragon. The Screaming Death is Frinda, also known as the summer dragon. The Night Fury doesn't have a name, so we call her Autumn and last but not least, the Snow Wraith. He too doesn't have a name so we call him Winter. We are the original five dragons, with me being the first, Ella second, Freya third, Autumn fourth and Winter last. We were the ones that 'made' Amber a Marked one. Out original intention when we 'made' the Marked ones were to unify the dragons and the vikings. Obviously, that has been fulfilled. Now, we need to take Alpha out of power. We gave you our blessings and now, you are ready to face Alpha. Erin can help you in your task. She may be young, but she is no stranger to war and death. She is good, believe me. She took down 8 Nadders, 2 Nightmares, 5 Gronkles and a Whispering Death all at once. Don't worry, she didn't kill them, but she has killed many. Her favorite style is a surprise attack at night. She can wield all weapons, but has a preference for bows and daggers. She is trained has been tasked to help you. We gave her higher speed and aiming capabilities so she should be good for you. Good bye. We will see you shortly." 

I woke up with a jerk. I looked around and saw Erin sitting by the fire. "Well Eclipse, I assume you know already. So do you mind changing into a human? This cave isn't really all that big." I looked around and realized she was right. I was taking up more then half the space. I changed into a human when I realized that she had the same unusual coloured eyes as me-violet iris and silver pupil. I also took notice of her hair. It was a jet black colour which also happened to be mine. I've seen vikings and few have the jet black colour. True, many are black, but few are jet black. She too seemed to be shocked when I changed. "Well Eclipse, do you want to leave now or in the morning?" "Now would be fine." She nodded her head and I changed back. She hopped on and we flew to Berk. 

*Time Skip* 

We flew to Berk in silence since neither of us were the talkative type. We flew for a day straight before finally arriving at Berk. We decided to rest until dark in a small cave. When we went in, we saw that there was a girl inside there. I edged closer and closer until I could see her face clearly. ALPHA! Oh no. We better get out of here! I ran to the opening of the cave when I heard a voice, "Please, don't leave. I need to talk to you." I turned around and saw her standing up, but no longer with that fierce, evil look in her eyes. Instead, I saw a warm and welcoming look, a look of someone that wants to be nice, not of someone that wants to kill. Angry, I replied, "What do you want? You already have the whole archipelago, sorry, whole world. What can mere me give you?" There was pain in her eyes when she answered, "A... answers... and... a... fr... friend."